Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and further, jesus, i can't believe that i have to explain this but there is a slight difference in content....wu tang has never been pop music/radio friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Yeah uh huh. That's what I thought.
      You gonna act co'cky now?
      Just found out that you can only see a persons last 100 posts...
      Are you expecting me to sift through hours worth of treads,
      100's of posts just to find your dumb comments?
      Yeah act tough!

Okay, Let me make a bet...
      Find a post I made before february...
      Not in a tread I made or a sticky tread...
      you can't do it right?

fuc'king clown
      Last edited by Mohammedini; 04-23-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Wu Tang never had a huge radio audience to begin with, yet their demographic reaches way beyond Bone Thugs as far as popularity. I've been to several Wu concerts in LA, NY, FL and there's everything from Hip Hop heads, to Punk rockers, Metal heads, etc. They STILL sell out when they tour every 3 yrs and the individual members are still dropping albums. If we base everything on record sales / radio spins then Milli Vanilli is a much better group than Lynard Skynard, but who the hell really believes that?

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Wu Tang never had a huge radio audience to begin with, yet their demographic reaches way beyond Bone Thugs as far as popularity. I've been to several Wu concerts in LA, NY, FL and there's everything from Hip Hop heads, to Punk rockers, Metal heads, etc. They STILL sell out when they tour every 3 yrs and the individual members are still dropping albums. If we base everything on record sales / radio spins then Milli Vanilli is a much better group than Lynard Skynard, but who the hell really believes that?
          \\ you should have seen the crowds at Ice Cube and Redman.

what an eclectic bunch that was. white folks slam dancing on the floor, black people sitting upstairs in the balcony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            wu tang started to get popular in 1993....when you were like fuggin' eight years old.

stop being a know it all. there's nothing more annoying...
            9 years old. And what does my age have to do with it? You act like I didn't listen to a radio. My first CD was Eternal East 1999 in 1995. That's the first one that I bought. And yes, I said CD. I bought tapes before that. The parental advisory wasn't as big then.

Once again, you take age for experience. How do you know what I know?:upsetfinger: There's probably a 16 year old with more experience than both of us combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              9 years old. And what does my age have to do with it? You act like I didn't listen to a radio. My first CD was Eternal East 1999 in 1995. That's the first one that I bought. And yes, I said CD. I bought tapes before that. The parental advisory wasn't as big then.

Once again, you take age for experience. How do you know what I know?:upsetfinger: There's probably a 16 year old with more experience than both of us combined.
              my gosh man, you're like a chick.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Wu Tang never had a huge radio audience to begin with, yet their demographic reaches way beyond Bone Thugs as far as popularity. I've been to several Wu concerts in LA, NY, FL and there's everything from Hip Hop heads, to Punk rockers, Metal heads, etc. They STILL sell out when they tour every 3 yrs and the individual members are still dropping albums. If we base everything on record sales / radio spins then Milli Vanilli is a much better group than Lynard Skynard, but who the hell really believes that?
                Bingo with what you said. He hit it right on the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  You gonna act co'cky now?
                  Just found out that you can only see a persons last 100 posts...
                  Are you expecting me to sift through hours worth of treads,
                  100's of posts just to find your dumb comments?
                  Yeah act tough!

Okay, Let me make a bet...
                  Find a post I made before february...
                  Not in a tread I made or a sticky tread...
                  you can't do it right?

fuc'king clown
                  Yes e thug, I know.

Comment

That's nice and you're like an old man??? So, what was the point in that again?

And you should take people's opinions on here with a grain of salt. It took me awhile to figure that out. In your direct bullish way of "you're wrong and I'm right because your personal opinion is wrong" isn't going to work here for all that long. I've tried, trust me. haha

Comment

And he ask me why I flip out on his treads....
                      how many dumb hip hop treads has he made?
                      Discussing hip hop with this guy is futile.
                      He won't accept facts-

Verse:
                      Jay-z is the GOAT,

Pac ****s all over Biggie

Biggie tried to imitated Bone thugs in the "notorious thugs" song but Pac has a more diverse style.
                      He than admits Biggie's song with bone thugs was superior to Pac's song with them after getting owned.(.......... not even kidding)

Calling Pac style more diverse than Biggie's ...................

Bone Thugs are better than Wu tang.............................!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Than the guy pretends as if he knows what he's talking about

Comment

Working...
                      X