Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mike Tyson came out of retirement to fight Wlad in Vegas.whats the split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be 50/50, they would need to line up some tomato cans for Tyson to get him back in shape and to build up some interest in the fight. Tyson is a way bigger draw than Wlad, so he should get 50%. If it would become reality it would be better to do a George Foreman type of comeback, otherwise the public would not be as willing to fork over $50 to watch. He would need to go back to the peek-a-boo style and get back Kevin Rooney if he did that, he would have a punchers chance, he would not run like Haye did or make excuses after the fight. Everyone says Wlad would win, but he has been KO'd 3 times by punchers nowhere as strong as Tyson, Tyson is a street fighter and as long as he is in shape, I would be happier to watch Tyson vs Wlad, than his most recent opponent or his next, Tyson is a dangerous man, where as the heavys now are jokes.

Comment

I think Im losing the will to live :O Im glad were talking about relevant and realistic things on bs nowadays hahahahahaha. My opinion? That people would see it for what it is and thats'd be a circus act!

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
        It should be 50/50, they would need to line up some tomato cans for Tyson to get him back in shape and to build up some interest in the fight. Tyson is a way bigger draw than Wlad, so he should get 50%. If it would become reality it would be better to do a George Foreman type of comeback, otherwise the public would not be as willing to fork over $50 to watch. He would need to go back to the peek-a-boo style and get back Kevin Rooney if he did that, he would have a punchers chance, he would not run like Haye did or make excuses after the fight. Everyone says Wlad would win, but he has been KO'd 3 times by punchers nowhere as strong as Tyson, Tyson is a street fighter and as long as he is in shape, I would be happier to watch Tyson vs Wlad, than his most recent opponent or his next, Tyson is a dangerous man, where as the heavys now are jokes.
        Well he hasn't fought for 7 years, and he did look terrible back then. But if he came back and fought some real terrible fighters like..... Say Kevin Mcbride? He'd have a good chance of building some public interest!

OH wait, then again :O

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Casual fans, are Casual fans, they don't go buying PPV, in numbers. In fact if this fight were to happen and was on PPV, they would be a campaign to stop it and boycott the PPV and which ever promoter put it on.

You must hang out with some real thick *&%^, with more money than sense, because I don't anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge that would not think this fight is a farce.

You know, I know it, anyone with couple of brain cells knows it.

Shame on anyone that would want see this fight, because you are not a boxing fan if you do.

Wlad would demand around 85% and he will get it, but as a result, Wlad's legacy will be tatters, just as Tyson's face and heavyweight boxing.
          how wrong you are............

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
            hold up.no way in hell he would win.now you are just talking crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              how wrong you are............
              Damn if they are so casual they don't think that Tyson vs Wlad is a farce and a circus act, then boxing is in worst state than I thought.

And these guys must be in their 30s and 40s, take it they never made it through school.

If you know any of these people, send them my way, I got trapezium scheme they might be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                tysons not getting less than 50%
                this^^^^^^^^

I can't believe the amount of dudes who think otherwise....Tyson is the highest saling HW in history if I'm not mistaking!!...dudes talking about the belts as if that matters when Tyson is in the other corner...TYSON...that name is known worldwide...needing no introduction...thats what Jimmy Lennon Jr. would say!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  this^^^^^^^^

I can't believe the amount of dudes who think otherwise....Tyson is the highest saling HW in history if I'm not mistaking!!...dudes talking about the belts as if that matters when Tyson is in the other corner...TYSON...that name is known worldwide...needing no introduction...thats what Jimmy Lennon Jr. would say!!
                  You would probably be one of the fools that pay $60 for this farce, only to see a 60 second massacre from Wlad.

If people paid to watch this I would not only lose faith in boxing fans but in people altogether.

Comment

Working...
                  X