No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice KOs opponent in 17 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
    in right place - those blacks would of been so ****ed up for jumping in. hate people with this kind of attitude
    1. Gannon was cheating and wasn't fighting within the rules.

2. Jumping in is when you see guys from the other team getting stretched out and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      1. Gannon was cheating and wasn't fighting within the rules.

2. Jumping in is when you see guys from the other team getting stretched out and vice versa.
      wasnt it with mma rules? right in the beginning, how was he cheating? he got Kimbo in the lock and other 2 fat asses started jumping in. this is enough for me.. those guys are typical N. dont want to drop that word though..clown gangsters

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        wasnt it with mma rules? right in the beginning, how was he cheating? he got Kimbo in the lock and other 2 fat asses started jumping in. this is enough for me.. those guys are typical N. dont want to drop that word though..clown gangsters
        No the fight was suppose to be strictly standup and no grappling. In other words, a bareknuckle boxing match. Once Gannon felt that extra head growing on his face, he resorted to grappling/wrestling.

Comment

Im happy to watch him, win or lose he will be entertaining

Im viewing him as somewhat Butterbean /Tommy Z -esque. Dont take it too seriously he aint never getting a good win over a contender let alone a champion never mind THE champion in Klitchko

Kimbo seems like an ok guy tho in fairness and he will be fun to watch, also boxing should suit him far better than MMA

Comment

It'll be fun while it lasts, and some career tomato cans who basically just get beaten up to feed their kids will get some better paydays than usual.

Comment

I'll give Kimbo his props, he fought a nobody but his technique didn't look half bad!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                lets be fair here Kimbo won that fight, they gave it to Gannon because Kimbo couldn't rise due to his stamina but look who did more damage, look at Sean Gannon's face you're going to tell me he won? he did his damage too but honestly I can't credit a man with a win solely because the other guy got tired of slaughtering you. if that's a loss then that's how I want to lose in any loss I ever take
                Didn't know street fights were measured via point system

Comment

Kimbo always threw them hands well, and he has serious natural power. And he's really a good guy, so all the power to him. They should make a fake, none-legit TV title for guys like him and Butterbean.

Lol, put him in there with Cris Arreola

Comment

I can't help but think of James Kirkland. These kinds of fighters are almost guaranteed to never go past the B-level. All offense, no defense, that's just a KTFO waiting to happen. I hope Kimbo got better whiskers than Kirkland tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X