Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "David Haye and Adam Booth needed time to MAKE UP their stories"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a side note... this is the worst Dan Rafael chat I've ever been through.

This childish nonsense about the BBQ is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I think it's pretty clear that David Haye doesn't want to fight the Klitschkos and will postpone it for as long as he can.

My guess if sometime the middle of next year he finally fights Vitali. I don't think he'll ever fight Wlad.
      Since his come back,Vitali is fighting weaker opponents and looking slower,older,****tier fight after fight.

He looked great against Peter,nearly good against Gomez,average and slow against Johnson,bad against Sonosky.

Those dick heads Haye and Booth and all of us know he's showing his age,so they are fighting bums in England until Vitali looks like complete shot ****.Then,they will appear...

The guy will never fight Wlad,I mean,if Chambers couldn't land on Wlad,Haye won't.
      Not saying Chambers is Ali,but so Haye isn't.

Booth and Haye are smart.
      They don't buy that "Wlad is ****" american bias.
      They know deeply a beat down is just what is waiting for them.

I thought that Clown had a puncher chance,but finally,I doubt.

Comment

For once i agree with the fat one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nimble Guru View Post
          American sports journalists really don't seem to value objectivity and restraint like British journalists. Of course, the flip side to that could be to say American journalists are more likely to shoot from the hip, so to speak. But still, I think people like Rafael and Doug Fischer have a journalistic style that allows for their personal feelings toward individuals and - probably like us fans - they let impatience skew their opinions.
          Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          I lol'd, I hope you were not being serious.
          I was being completely serious. For the reasons I've stated, I much prefer scribes like The Guardian's Kevin Mitchell or The Telegraph's Gareth A Davies over tub-thumpers like Fischer, Rafael, Iole and co.

Comment

Working...
          X