Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much Boxing do you watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 or 6 I suppose, watch about 4/5 fights a month.

Comment

i only watch the pacman and the flash so i say about a 9.5

Comment

boxing sucks and i never watch it

zero point zero

Comment

10.I watch every single fight on tv. FRom fnf,show,hbo,telefutura,azteca america,random boxing around the world,anything on the internet. PRetty much anything I can get my hands on. The dvr and youtube are great for a big fan

Comment

9 bordering on 10

To be honest 90% of the day i am thinking about boxing,i get up i run then i go to college in the mornings and then I train for about 3-4 hours in the boxing gym , then i get home and eat and keep watching boxing, then i go to a gym and give a boxing class to some people ( fitness kind of **** but i make ok money ) and train a little more and do some exercises . And then at night i watch some more boxing, i like watching any fight from really old school stuff like louis vs carnera to every new fight.

I was an amateur for a long time here in mexico and i had my debut almost a year ago. I used to live in monterrey mexico now i live in guadalajara and i am training with Oscar Chololo larios a former world champ.

So i do think i am a really hardcore fan and wish to be more than that someday.

Still the history of boxing its so huge that i know i still dont have enough boxing knowledge to compete with some of the other hardcore fans that have been in the game longer than me.

Comment

I think half the people here hardly ever watch boxing and rather just talk nonsense most of the time.

with that said, I'm an 8-9 I'd say. I watch every HBO, Showtime, ESPN, etc. card, plus any significant foreign fight, plus I try to squeeze in at least a fight or two of an older fight I've never watched a week. Sometimes I'll go on a rampage and just watch a ton of fights nonstop. just depends on the mood. still I feel I should be watching more. Like I really need to start watching more japanese fights and I often totally forget about some of the mexican broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                What you don't watch in boxing, you make up in reading/posting news about boxing. You are a top 10 Boxingscene thug contributor.
                Thanks.

I'm actually doing my internship at Star Boxing this summer.

They have some decent fighters like Delvin Rodriquez and Demetrius Andrade.

Freaking excited about it.

Comment

9....i'll miss a FNF card or showbox card but i'll be sure to catch a replay latter on during the week...ive never missed a hbo or showtime card since as far as i can remember...and if i miss the original showing on Saturday ill just watch it when they replay it on sunday

Comment

Working...
                  X