Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have no interest in having kids?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Post your kid Read

Comment

read

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Comment

I only post about my kids when they do something interesting. It's not my fault I'm an awesome parent and they're always doing cool ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
            I only post about my kids when they do something interesting. It's not my fault I'm an awesome parent and they're always doing cool ****.
            like what?

Comment

Comment

men never have an interest in having kids is when we meet that right woman that changes everything

Comment

I post pics of my kid to get "likes" and comments from hot chicks.

Comment

Awwww!!!

he's adorable

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      like what?
                      It's honestly probably not all that interesting to most people, but I post it because we find it enjoyable not to impress anyone else. We've done landmarks like the St. Louis Arch, Mt. Rushmore, Grand Canyon and all the Washington D.C sights, different museums like all the Smithsonians, the Ali Center, even a couple of the Ripley ones & a bunch of different smaller ones, zoos like the National Zoo & the Henry Doorly plus a lot of smaller ones, both the national aquariums etc.. Then my daughter participated in the state spelling bee recently and we visited all the sights in the capital. We basically just attempt to see as many of the local attractions as we can everywhere we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X