Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs. Devon or Donaire vs. Darchinyan - which is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Donaire is not ready for 126 i think. He has looked shaky at 122.

Maybe a fight with Chris John would be possible though?

Doubt mr Bob want to pit Garcia and Donaire against each other.
    That fight isn't happening..... They're both on record saying as much (Donaire,Garcia)

Comment

I'm not trying to justify Floyd but at least devon is kinda a relevant title list to the minimum extent.

It'd be one thig if Vic was champ wanting that fight but he's not a champ, washed up, got brutally KTfO last time and has no business fighting Donaire when Donaire still needs too prove he's the best of his division with Rigo and Mares still leaving a question mark.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        That fight isn't happening..... They're both on record saying as much (Donaire,Garcia)
        What were their reasons? Friends?

Comment

Mayweather-Alexander may be bad but it's no where near as bad as Donaire-Darchinyan 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Its not like that just came out of nowhere..... Everyone knew it was a stretch when Donaire-Mares was brought up but ppl like myself had hope otherwise
            Golden Boy at least offered 3 milion for Donaire and Top Rank to make it happen.....I doubt Donaire is afraid of Mares, I don't think ANY FIGHTER is afraid of anyone, it's the promoters probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              What were their reasons? Friends?
              Friends same trainer etc

Comment

Donaire vs. Darchinyan is BY FAR the worse fight.

Darchinyan is a shot old fighter, Alexander is in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  I'm not trying to justify Floyd but at least devon is kinda a relevant title list to the minimum extent.

It'd be one thig if Vic was champ wanting that fight but he's not a champ, washed up, got brutally KTfO last time and has no business fighting Donaire when Donaire still needs too prove he's the best of his division with Rigo and Mares still leaving a question mark.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Donaires>Mares resumes at super bantam since the TR-GB beef prohibits them from settling it in the ring

Rigo along with his name should be cast into oblivion if he doesn't sign to face Donaire

Comment

in terms of entertainment...

donaire vs darchinyan >>> mayweatehr vs alexander....

Comment

Working...
                    X