No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Gives Speech At The White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    Usually the Whitehouse actively seeks out relations with important images. Pac was just kinda shoved down their throat because Reid is a boxing fan senator from Nevada/former boxer/friend of Arum. At least he made it there I guess.
    it was a publicity stunt for the pac/mosley fight. imho it was a successful promotional push.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Usually the Whitehouse actively seeks out relations with important images. Pac was just kinda shoved down their throat because Reid is a boxing fan senator from Nevada/former boxer/friend of Arum. At least he made it there I guess.
      so you're basically saying that senator reid can force PRESIDENT obama to meet pac just cuz he's a boxing fan.

nice logic dude.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        so you're basically saying that senator reid can force PRESIDENT obama to meet pac just cuz he's a boxing fan.

nice logic dude.
        can FORCE? no but hes a member of congress, you bet your ass he can get his word in.
        Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        actually some of your post I agree, like Ried shoving PAC down White House throat, but Reid is not only a boxing fan senator, this was a THANK YOU for Manny helping him out during the election, Manny's endorsement was a 5 point swing or a 10% spread ...
        True that but I think those are still reasons why Reid clicked with Pac in the first place. what if Reid was a senator from Iowa and couldn't name one current boxer would he still have Pac campaign for him.
        Last edited by Zarco; 02-17-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          I wasn't planning to post this, but here's another video. generally the same thing, a bit longer with Senator Reid's speech.

Pacquiao's on a whole other level with this. When Pac and May get it on, it will be a very easy storyline to sell. Such contrasting yet interesting paths they're on.

Comment

I think it's an understatement to say Pacquiao's come a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Pacquiao's on a whole other level with this. When Pac and May get it on, it will be a very easy storyline to sell. Such contrasting yet interesting paths they're on.
              Black Knight vs White Knight..its like they made Lights Out cos this!

Comment

Working...
              X