Toney MMA Debut Sink or Swim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toney MMA Debut Sink or Swim?

Call it...

if he losses its gonna look very very bad. once it hits the ground its aaaaalll over

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      if he losses its gonna look very very bad. once it hits the ground its aaaaalll over
      Hey the lv shirt floyd is wearing is pretty awesome. Wonder where he bought it?

Comment

he should lose. If by some miracle he wins, then MMA will be one huge joke to me.And good lord if he ever fights Lesnar,

Comment

Toney Might do a little something, but he will lose.

Comment

he should lose.. if not ill be happy either way.

Comment

I think Toney will hurt Couture with his first jab, knock him down, rush, GNP. Couture will almost get stopped but manage to sweep Toney, mount him, GNP him and choke him out.

If Couture can't finish Toney, he's a joke. Couture ai'nt a good finishr so i wouldn't be surprised to see him winning a layNpray decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post

If Couture can't finish Toney, he's a joke. Couture ai'nt a good finishr so i wouldn't be surprised to see him winning a layNpray decision.
                Yep... People are saying that if it hits the ground is all over in minutes... I don't know.

If Toney is really prepared (in shape) he could handle couture's gnp without much problems and I don't think Couture will go for a sub in the first round...

So..

I think Toney will have 2 chances to catch couture, one in the first and the other one in the second round... If he doesn't succeed then Couture will finish him off later in the 2nd round due to him not intelligently defending himself.

I would love to see him fighting a kickboxer in his next fight, win or lose.
                Last edited by PopoFreitas; 08-09-2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Style wise the fight favors Couture.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
                    Yep... People are saying that if it hits the ground is all over in minutes... I don't know.

If Toney is really prepared (in shape) he could handle couture's gnp without much problems and I don't think Couture will go for a sub in the first round...

So..

I think Toney will have 2 chances to catch couture, one in the first and the other one in the second round... If he doesn't succeed then Couture will finish him off later in the 2nd round due to him not intelligently defending himself.

I would love to see him fighting a kickboxer in his next fight, win or lose.
                    There is always the terrible possibility that the ref will stop it early if Toney takes a few too many blows for him. He has to appreciate who's fighting and give some leeway.

Comment

Working...
                    X