Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Sex Experience During Your Teenage Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a ******* on the balcony of my girlfriend's house while her mom was watching TV right next to us

Comment

Having sex in the truck bed with no canopy at the Drive-in movie theaters. I was a horny ass kid; me and my ex would mess around anywhere and everywhere. A packed park in the middle of the day. The laundry room with her grandma in the living room. SMH!

Comment

Getting a blow job by some ***** i had just met at a Kid Rock concert. Ended up talking to her for about 6 months and banged on a daily basis until we had a close call and i kicked her to the curb.

Comment

i was on my paper route and got tricked into some old dudes basement sayin he had some popsicles for me

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
            i was on my paper route and got tricked into some old dudes basement sayin he had some popsicles for me
            Sigh. Good times

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
              so, did he 'touch' you?

Comment

A girls mom taught her how to give me a *******. She also talked her step daughter into losing her virginity to me, kinda fucked up lookin back but it was fun then.

Comment

I saw this catalog that was selling bras and panties on the middle pages. One model's tit was almost showing in her somewhat transparent bra. I did about 5 total that day with about 3 hours interval.

Comment

Sex? teenage years?

Well......there was this one time at band camp though, but I am guessing you can figure how that went.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I saw this catalog that was selling bras and panties on the middle pages. One model's tit was almost showing in her somewhat transparent bra. I did about 5 total that day with about 3 hours interval.
                      ahahahhaa

Comment

Working...
                      X