No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs Dmitry Salita

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Vs Dmitry Salita

im not a fan of him but him being a fellow british asian and also i think hes a good fighter i hope he beats salita but it wont be easy since he will have to tire out salita like Ali did with foreman then knock him out when hes tired and vulnerable...i think amir khan ever since he got KO by Prescott has changed his attitude and style and i hope he does well in the rest of his career (Y)

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    im not a fan of him but him being a fellow british asian and also i think hes a good fighter i hope he beats salita but it wont be easy since he will have to tire out salita like Ali did with foreman then knock him out when hes tired and vulnerable...i think amir khan ever since he got KO by Prescott has changed his attitude and style and i hope he does well in the rest of his career (Y)
    yea i hope that if khan beats salita which he probably will, that he gets some american exposure because from what i here he is highly talented( i only saw his kotelnik fight), im not really a fan if anything i root against him but because im a fan of the sport if he is highly talented i wont mind seeing his fights...

Comment

Salita is going to decision Khan's ass. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        ehmm no... Khan will just easily outbox Salita and win a wide decision...

Comment

guys, im new to this site and idk how to post my own healined forum....

BUT I HAVE A CONFIRMED VIDEO STATEMENT FROM MANNY PACQUIAO SAYING "FOR THE RECORD, i WANT TO FIGHT MAYWEATHER!!!"

please spread this and hope it gets everywhere

and idk how to but if u guys wanna give me credit thanks!!!

please spread the word around the internet and everything...mayweather said he wants to hear pacquiao actually say it and then we will for sure get this fight done with!!!

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/...81b3&src=front

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Are you down for a poor mans bet?

Comment

sorry dude but out of the last 200 threads probably 90% of them at the least are about pacquiao and some of those are on this subject...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I'll through a bet your way too if you want it.

Salita sucks balls. He's like Yuri Foreman, but without the skill.

Plus, he cuts far too many coupons and spends all of his free time at the bank.

Comment

Khan by UD. He's going to box his ears off.....literally.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I'll through a bet your way too if you want it.

Salita sucks balls. He's like Yuri Foreman, but without the skill.

Plus, he cuts far too many coupons and spends all of his free time at the bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X