No announcement yet.

Heriberto Ruiz Dominates Rey Bautista Over Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    Yea, I was wondering who they tought was their next big star? Conception or Penalosa I guess. I dont see penalosa beating Lopez,Vasquez or marquez and i'm not sure about Conception, i still havent seen enough of him.
    Most filipinos thinks concepcion or donaire, but not at all bautista. but since bautista and aj banal are both still youngs, it would be the other day their days but not today. for the meantime, bautista should take a very long resting until he feels good to resume his boxing career.

Comment

i guess bautista has to return to farming where he excels...

he's so afraid of blood...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        wait til barbie conception gets exposed...
        That's gonna take quite a long time. You might be dead by then.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
          That's gonna take quite a long time. You might be dead by then.
          hmmm he struggles with bums what makes you think he'll be a champion someday ******?

Comment

hmmm he struggles with bums what makes you think he'll be a champion someday ******?
            You struggle wearing your pants lardboy, what made you think you can actually see your teenyweener someday?

Oh, and Bojado lost to feather punching Steve Forbes...what made you think he'd be champ someday...we're still waiting for that comeback you bragged about.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
              You struggle wearing your pants lardboy, what made you think you can actually see your teenyweener someday?

Oh, and Bojado lost to feather punching Steve Forbes...what made you think he'd be champ someday...we're still waiting for that comeback you bragged about.
              blah blah blah, why dont you come up with something decent about your stupid prospect instead of bringing up the same **** all the time about bojado..

Comment

blah blah blah, why dont you come up with something decent about your stupid prospect instead of bringing up the same **** all the time about bojado..
                blah blah blah, why dont you come up with something decent about your stupid prospect Bojado instead of bringing up the same **** all the time about Concepcion..

Comment

Working...
                X