Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will Floyd sink to get a reaction out of Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will Floyd sink to get a reaction out of Pac?

You know that's why he said what he said. Over the last year all this buildup has seen Floyd getting progressively more aggressive in his comments towards Pac, and now this. Yet he can't get Pac to say anything worse than "Fight me Floyd."

Mayweather tries to make potential opponents angry, and firing back, and Pac won't stoop to that level. So how low does Floyd get with his insults to try and get Pac to fire back? What's next?

Pretty far but I doubt you see that kind of stuff until they are signed to fight.

Floyd's approach to trash talking is the volume approach, over time the sheer ammount of constant annoying bullshit will just make you take a step back then go back at him.

I would be pretty impressed if someone can go the whole couple months of a build up to a fight with him can keep their cool the whole time

Comment

wow. man it was like 2 in the morning on ustreem and u think he thought "hey im going to say this to get a reaction out of pac"

i doubt it. he just was talking ****

Comment

didn't he get Manny to file a lawsuit

Comment

For sure he was doing it to get a reaction but I don't really think Manny was the target I mean he was, but he knew this would not effect Manny at all but the population of the internet would be talking it up.

Comment

Working...
          X