No announcement yet.

list ideas u have that will clean up boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
    what if u school someone for 11 rounds like martinez did chavez n almost get kod in 12th?
    Exactly my point. Who wins in the schoolyard?

Comment

kill jose sulaiman, retire arum and golden boy and let the fans pick the fights...

Comment

and the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
          I was just thinking if judges while scoring rounds gave an explanation in small detail of why they chose to give a round to a fighter who he thought won the round at least that would help us understand how they come up with total scores and actually hold them accountable to how they viewed each round instead of just 10-9 it should b 10-9 fighter A was busier and landed harder shots
          I have ideas but not about what you mention there. You the average fan don't need an explanation from the judges, in boxing or in any sport from the officials. Absurd. Learn how to score on your own and then make your own judgement. Period.

I think boxing should all be under one unbrella, one sanctioned body, less complications between matchups please. Also make drug testing standard and agreed upon by all participating members, under this same governing body. The weight of gloves shouldn't fluctuate within a division either. And eliminate catchweights, forever. Also, non-boxing related, find a way to block/stop streaming, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            with aittle tweeking that is a very good idea. Logical, practicle and feezable.............Rockin'
            Hard to believe a good poster like youself agrees with that disgraceful idea.

Comment

Need to start with a boxing commissioner, like we have with NFL, NBA, NHL, MBA. 1 boxing body. The boxing body sets ALL matchups. Bring back the old weight classes. The way it is right now is prize fighting. Everybody has their own feeling on who's the best. The bouts are mere exhibitions.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I have ideas but not about what you mention there. You the average fan don't need an explanation from the judges, in boxing or in any sport from the officials. Absurd. Learn how to score on your own and then make your own judgement. Period.

I think boxing should all be under one unbrella, one sanctioned body, less complications between matchups please. Also make drug testing standard and agreed upon by all participating members, under this same governing body. The weight of gloves shouldn't fluctuate within a division either. And eliminate catchweights, forever. Also, non-boxing related, find a way to block/stop streaming, period.
                What you're not understanding is the fact that everybody view fights differently, u might give a round to a fighter who is throwing a lot of punches but not landing anything significant I might score it for the person who is slipping the punches and landing the clearer shots when he throws them, its not about me or u scoring the fight, the only scores that matters and go in the history books are the 3 judges that have official score cards I would just like to know how is it possible to come up with some of these ridiculous scores and if they took notes and wrote down details this is how fans can atleast view from the judges eyes, and not just all close rounds goes to the house like paulie was saying the most politically connected fighter

Comment

Working...
                X