No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Jose Cotto RD 1: Was Canelo just playing "possum?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Jose Cotto RD 1: Was Canelo just playing "possum?"

He does look hurt but then it hit me, this dude Canelo is playing possum! I think Canelo was just trying to lure Jose Cotto to the ropes. Definitely had me fooled until I rewatched it a few times. Slick of Saul and Jose Cotto almost fell for it.

Didn't watch it again

But he was hurt

Comment

dude was hurt no doubt about it!

Comment

I know this is a troll thread but he was hurt, since then he's been able to take punches from harder punchers. Just goes to show that with good timing anyone can be hurt.

Comment

Looked like a solid left by Jose, but I still think Canelo was doing a bit of acting in there. Especially when he slid to his right to move away.

Comment

I think he was hurt and it's the only time I have ever seen him hurt. He was a teenager and a welterweight and he recovered nicely. Cotto's brother hit him very hard and apparently in a perfect spot and then he followed up with more hard blows. Canelo would not have let those hard follow up punches land if he was faking. Canelo has a great chin but he can be hurt like any other boxer if he is hit very hard on the right place. On this occasion I believe he was hurt. He didn't panic and he was back in control before the end of the round.

Comment

He was hurt. And 16. That sounds like a show. "Hurt & 16." Coming to MTV.

Comment

Well if he faked it then acting is an option after he retires. He needs to learn English. I'm sure someone in Hollywood would find great roles for an Irish looking Mexican.

Comment

Yeah sure....possum lol

Comment

Hana, OP asks if he was playing possum then answers his own question by saying "yea he was, he's TBE" haha nut-swinger like a mofo

Comment

Working...
                    X