Dwyer: "Maidana rematch is a joke, should be Thurman, Matthysse or Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Maidana beat May

Comment

It should be Thurman, in my humble opinion.

Comment

So beating soto karass gets you a shot at floyd?

And beating john molina gets you a shot at floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          So beating soto karass gets you a shot at floyd?

And beating john molina gets you a shot at floyd?

No you have to beat the new Andre Berto these days in Adrien Broner who is fairness is no better than the above.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            No you have to beat the new Andre Berto these days in Adrien Broner who is fairness is no better than the above.
            Whats the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              What you talking about man, AB is an established WW. He beat feather fists, dough.

Comment

I stopped watching when he said "what about Carlos Molina at 154"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I stopped watching when he said "what about Carlos Molina at 154"

hes still waiting for the megaevent, floyd vs. mundine. two master chessplayers

Comment

the disrespect of maidana still in full effect!!!!!
                    and is only exceeded by the hate directed toward salcka .or however u spell it

anyway old fools like this cant change their stripes man.i just watched his vids. hes mad he doesnt know how to make any money off this fight man. dude thought it was going to b a devon alexander type of schooling in route to a stoppage! LOL, at best he broke even so hes butthurt man.

and even after seeing maidana go 12 in a good scrap, he still cannot gauge maidanas attributes. he thought floyd "deconstructed" maidana. its sad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      hes still waiting for the megaevent, floyd vs. mundine. two master chessplayers
                      Nope, We all know James Degale vs the world is Dwyers pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X