No announcement yet.

Why won't Manny leave Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't Manny leave Top Rank?

There is no1 there to fight,Arum has no fighters from 140-154 unless we get recycled fights over and over and over again..If he leaves he can fight

Broner
    Garcia
    Alexander
    Mallinaggi
    Mattyshee
    Floyd
    Canelo
    Khan

and many more

Arum is holding him down

So you aren't looking forward to Manny fighting Jessie Vargas on PPV in Manila after he beats Rios.

Comment

I'm guessing he has one of those things called a contract?

Outside of Mayweather, Marquez is still the biggest fight out there for Pacquiao - "recycled" or not.

Comment

Dude signed on to a six fight contract after Mosley.
        As for beforehand, it was going good before then. If he stays after his contract is over, then we have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
          So you aren't looking forward to Manny fighting Jessie Vargas on PPV in Manila after he beats Rios.
          no,just no,lol

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I'm guessing he has one of those things called a contract?

Outside of Mayweather, Marquez is still the biggest fight out there for Pacquiao - "recycled" or not.
          Juan said no to a 5th fight like 100 times already...and good

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            Juan said no to a 5th fight like 100 times already...and good
            It's amazing how money can change people's minds. The last one was a great fight which sold well so I don't see the problem with another one

Comment

my guess would be loyalty. Pac probably didn't start making any real cash until he became associated with Arum. He will probably never get a Floyd match or the money that would come with it, but he probably is richer that he ever believed he could become

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                I was hoping for Abril , he would give Manny a boxing lesson , hmmmm on seconds thoughts he boxes a bit scientific behind a jab so they will probably duck him and go Vargas .

Manny gunna find out the B graders are tough and they aint going down they going up so will be strong in the least .

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  It's amazing how money can change people's minds. The last one was a great fight which sold well so I don't see the problem with another one
                  Marquez was offered more money for 5th one and still didn't accept and I doubt he wants to fight in Asia.

Comment

I would love to see Manny vs Mattyshee,Broner or Garcia..all good damn fights

Comment

Working...
                    X