Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril Willing To Face Brandon Rios at 140, After Bogere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios won, you guys can cry all you want. While Rios went on to bigger and better things like a "Fight Of the Year" fight and lined himself up for a potential huge money fight against pacquaio, abril is only talked about cause of Rios. Where is Abril vs Bogere thread at? I wonder, oh yeah he wouldn't even be thread worthy unless Rios name is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Rios won, you guys can cry all you want. While Rios went on to bigger and better things like a "Fight Of the Year" fight and lined himself up for a potential huge money fight against pacquaio, abril is only talked about cause of Rios. Where is Abril vs Bogere thread at? I wonder, oh yeah he wouldn't even be thread worthy unless Rios name is brought up.
      You're not saying much, not hard to do when you have Arum protecting you. If it wasn't for the GIFT he wouldn't be in any of those positions. If you can sleep at night knowing you're a fraud (Rios) who got a gift and undeserved opportunities be my guest. Maybe Rios enjoys that **** tho who knows, some people like to earn their shots the hard way. Then they can actually be proud of what they did in their career.

PS You should add yourself and MANIAC to your sig. Yall two ain't far from the 2 you got listed on there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        You're not saying much, not hard to do when you have Arum protecting you. If it wasn't for the GIFT he wouldn't be in any of those positions. If you can sleep at night knowing you're a fraud (Rios) who got a gift and undeserved opportunities be my guest. Maybe Rios enjoys that **** tho who knows, some people like to earn their shots the hard way. Then they can actually be proud of what they did in their career.

PS You should add yourself and MANIAC to your sig. Yall two ain't far from the 2 you got listed on there.
        Do you seriously believe that? look if would have officially got the "L" they would have just blamed it on the weight and moved up and bam same outcome, he would have fought Alvardo and win and still be in the same situation.

Comment

Do you seriously believe that? look if would have officially got the "L" they would have just blamed it on the weight and moved up and bam same outcome, he would have fought Alvardo and win and still be in the same situation.

Soooo what exactly are you showing me? That Abril went punch for punch with Rios in that gif? You just claimed Abril was hugging so I think you're showing the wrong gif.

Comment

Soooo what exactly are you showing me? That Abril went punch for punch with Rios in that gif? You just claimed Abril was hugging so I think you're showing the wrong gif.
            you read too much into I just posted gif. has no real meaning behind it, I just posted it. Believe me if I wanted to post a gif of hugging I have over 80 different incidents to chose from.

Comment

Abril made Rios look like a goddamned amateur. I don't think a rematch is necessary. The outcome would be the same and I doubt Abril could win a decision.

Comment

you read too much into I just posted gif. has no real meaning behind it, I just posted it. Believe me if I wanted to post a gif of hugging I have over 80 different incidents to chose from.
                Knock yourself out. Cause I got the whole fight where everyone can clearly see BOTH of them were doing their share of hugging. So to blame just 1 fighter it's stupid.

Comment

Knock yourself out. Cause I got the whole fight where everyone can clearly see BOTH of them were doing their share of hugging. So to blame just 1 fighter it's stupid.

here a gif you might like, this basically shows the who fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    What abril did shouldnt even be considered as boxing or fighting
                    Very true. The ref let him get away with hugging and kissing. It used to be like that in MMA. The ref only interferes when one fighter taps out and there used to be no time limit. They made changes. The ref now intervenes when nothing happens other than hug and kiss.

Comment

Im a Rios fan I he lost to Abril...lets be real. Abril has one the ugliest styles to match up against. I will never bother to see another Abril fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X