Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito didnt know about the plaster, why isnt he mad at his trainer then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margarito didnt know about the plaster, why isnt he mad at his trainer then?

It's very simple. If Margarito didnt know about the plaster of Paris he would be very mad at his trainer Capetillo. Yet, he isn't mad at him at all. Till this day he never blamed his trainer for the plaster wrapping. Capetillo was the one who said: "I take the blame for the wrapping". Margarito himself never ever said that it was the fault of Capitello. He never expressed his anger over Capetillo.

I think we can therefore conclude that Margarito must have known about the plaster of Paris. That's why he doesn't blame his trainer because he knows if he does blame him, Capetillo (in his anger) may unveil that Margarito did know about it.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    It's very simple. If Margarito didnt know about the plaster of Paris he would be very mad at his trainer Capetillo. Yet, he isn't mad at him at all. Till this day he never blamed his trainer for the plaster wrapping. Capetillo was the one who said: "I take the blame for the wrapping". Margarito himself never ever said that it was the fault of Capitello. He never expressed his anger over Capetillo.

I think we can therefore conclude that Margarito must have known about the plaster of Paris. That's why he doesn't blame his trainer because he knows if he does blame him, Capetillo (in his anger) may unveil that Margarito did know about it.
    People (mainly Mexican) claiming that Margarito didn't know..Is like people (mainly black) claiming OJ Simpson didn't kill that white woman..

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
      People (mainly Mexican) claiming that Margarito didn't know..Is like people (mainly black) claiming OJ Simpson didn't kill that white woman..
      Right.

But i think Margarito is thankful because Capetillo trained him and helped him to get out of poverty and win a lot of money. That's why even if he was innocent( which he isn't), he couldn't be mad at his trainer.

Comment

because he knew it was plaster. because he knew he got caught. because he knew that his trainer tried to save his ass... at least it meant a 1 year suspension rather than a life time ban. But it might as well be a life time ban because even after the 1 year has passed, he hasnt been given his license back. Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by P00NTANGO??? View Post

he's a benevolent man, quck to forgive

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Good point wazaa that cheat should be banished from boxing.

Comment

Margarito has fired his trainer. And real men take their punishment rather than cry and point fingers.

Comment

Because Mexicans were too busy hating on the real champions of the day like Floyd, Oscar, & even Pacman to a certain extent they tried to make Margarito something he isn't. A great fighter. He is an overrated Mexican hype job cheater & a disgrace to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                  Because Mexicans were too busy hating on the real champions of the day like Floyd, Oscar, & even Pacman to a certain extent they tried to make Margarito something he isn't. A great fighter. He is an overrated Mexican hype job cheater & a disgrace to the sport of boxing.
                  Amen to that brotha!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X