Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being tortured by this cold, any advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest, drink lots of orange juice and water and use vicks and a nasal decongestant spray before you go to bed. The reason for the spray is to open up your nose otherwise when you sleep you will have your mouth open which causes your throat to dry out and can give you a sore throat.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Rest, drink lots of orange juice and water and use vicks and a nasal decongestant spray before you go to bed. The reason for the spray is to open up your nose otherwise when you sleep you will have your mouth open which causes your throat to dry out and can give you a sore throat.
      Do you know if rubbing your chest with mustard works and if so which variety would be most effective?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        Do you know if rubbing your chest with mustard works and if so which variety would be most effective?
        If you want to be delicious then it would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
          Does anyone know the quickest way to get over a cold?
          Robotrippin.

Comment

Keep sipping hot drinks, like Lemsip with honey in. The heat kills off bacteria.

So I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
              Keep sipping hot drinks, like Lemsip with honey in. The heat kills off bacteria.

So I'm told.
              You've been told nothing but lies my friend, nothing but lies......

Comment

lots of water and vitamin c.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  You've been told nothing but lies my friend, nothing but lies......
                  Seriously, there must be something in it?

Comment

Sleep as much as possible, let your body repair itself while you're in dreamland.

Comment

Working...
                    X