No announcement yet.

doing the Juice fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] doing the Juice fast

Anyone else try it. Im on day 2 and im about to quit. I got a mission to lose weight. Wanna drop 40.

What kind of juice are we talking about here? Apple juice, Cranberry juice, or animal juice?

Comment

Explain it to me because if it is what I think it is it is very unnecessary.

Comment

You basically dont eat food. Its the diet the guy on fat sick and nearly dead did. I bought a juicer and you basically just make your own juice with kale carrots apples cucumbers and ginger.

Comment

Just make fresh smoothies because you're cutting out a lot of fiber and other nutrients in the veg/fruit pulp by just extracting the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            You basically dont eat food. Its the diet the guy on fat sick and nearly dead did. I bought a juicer and you basically just make your own juice with kale carrots apples cucumbers and ginger.
            Whats the point though. You're ****ing up your body big time by doing that just change the way you eat and cut calories the weight will fall off in a better way and you wont feel like **** in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              Just make fresh smoothies because you're cutting out a lot of fiber and other nutrients in the veg/fruit pulp by just extracting the juice.
              Yeah but it takes longer im trying to brutally cut weight then change my eating habits. I used to be skinny so this isnt me just trying for a miracle. Im looking for a reset to get back into my old habits.

Comment

Why do people look for the easy way out, which usually only makes things worse.

Just eat good and work out and you'll be good

Comment

My brother was 170 lbs when he graduated high school.

He started taking medicine for anxiety in college and he gained 108 lbs on it. He was at 278 lbs when he decided to come off of the medicine.

In 5 months he dropped 60-70 lbs. He maintained his weight at about 210 lbs for about 6 years. He downloaded the MyFitnessPal app and kept track of everything he ate. In 6 months he lost another 45 lbs.

He weighs 165 lbs now, less than what he weighed in high school, and he's 14 years older. He did not exercise, he just ate sensible. He had cereal for breakfast, a snack 2-3 hours later, subway or something light for lunch, another snack 2-3 hours later, a descent dinner followed by another snack.

I've never seen him happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    What kind of juice are we talking about here? Apple juice, Cranberry juice, or animal juice?
                    Whisky!

Comment

Working...
                    X