No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme vs. Ivan Hernandez on 8/31 in Carolina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme vs. Ivan Hernandez on 8/31 in Carolina

Universal Promotions, Gary Shaw Productions and DiBella Entertainment will stage an event on Friday August 31 at the Coliseo Guillermo Angulo Carolina. The card, called "Night of Champions" - will feature a main event with rising undefeated welterweight Thomas Dulorme (15-0, 12 KOs) in his toughest test to date as he takes on tough veteran Ivan Hernandez (30-3, 23KO). This will be Dulorme's third fight of 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'toughest test'. No way. I like Dulorme but from what I understand he's got a high ranking and wants to (and is good enough IMO) to be fighting for titles soon. Unless Hernandez is a tuneup, then this is treading water, not going forward.

Comment

I could probably knock Ivan Hernandez out in a sparring session

Comment

:O After years of speculation, MANIAC310's identity revealed as... Jose Miguel Cotto

Comment

This is some BS, Dulorme needs to drop Shaw, he can be fighting better journey man or decent contenders with a name or something!! Hell he already beat corley in his 12 fight, he needs to go to GBP or Top Rank!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I could probably knock Ivan Hernandez out in a sparring session
            Your KO streak lives on since you have knocked yourself out many times of being considered a serious poster.

Comment

I preffer Holt. I was kinda already looking towards that fight.

Comment

When I talked to Shaw this past Friday he had mentioned Holt but he also said Dulorme was going to be fighting on HBO later on the year, maybe he'll fight Holt then.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  When I talked to Shaw this past Friday he had mentioned Holt but he also said Dulorme was going to be fighting on HBO later on the year, maybe he'll fight Holt then.
                  Hopefully...

Comment

Working...
                  X