Larry Johnson says let's form our own league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    LOL

looking at her instagram you can tell how much of a grease ball this chick is.

posting pics of inside bentleys, disgusting shameless whore.

Comment

fukin racist piece of **** trying form his own black league that **** should be breaking news with everyone frowning down that ******ed idea

Comment

Not to be a complete dick, but anytime something horribly racist like this or even mildly racist comes out, a bunch of dumb black celebrities come out and say the stupidest ****. Snoop dog, this dude, and many others.

Guys like Lebron, Magic Johnson, Chris Paul are well spoken, but a lot of these guys should take Obamas advice. When someone opens their mouth and says dumb ****, just let them talk and look dumb. No need t add to it and end up looking stupid.

Comment

They'll form their own NBA. With blackjack and hookers!

Comment

Comment

The most unsettling thing to me was all the people calling for segregation in the comment section of the article.... and it wasn't the white people

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              They'll form their own NBA. With blackjack and hookers!
              I'm down with that.

Comment

The people complaining about this are more shocked at what he said than the countless young black men who are gunned down by other young black men every single day in every single major city in the USA. ****ing pathetic.

Comment

imagine the uproar if someone like Dan Majerle suggested to have a white-only league

Comment

Please let this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-...-black-league/

I don't know if he's saying let's segregate and have our own league.... or he's saying let's have our own team... meaning a black person having majority ownership over a team.

This thing is ridiculous. I was reading the facebook comments on this and people are actually demanding segregation and that integration was the worst thing to happen for them.... and it's really sad that they would say that after their ancestors fought so hard for integration.
                      It's sad and pathetic. All about handouts. Guarantee it. Sterling will be sued within the week. MLK would be spinning in his grave.

Comment

Working...
                      X