Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
    so you mean... hall of fame is worthless... nyahahaha...

so do you there are lots of ATG???? there are only few.

MJ did play with them in MID 80's. mchale and some others retires in mid 90's.

it is being written, and they are being acknowledge by many.
    No, I'm saying playing in an era with a bunch of Hall of Fame players doesn't mean as much as you're trying to make it mean. Every era has a bunch of hall of fame players. Hell, if you're a solid franchise player for a few years you'll be in the HOF. I'm sure guys like AI, Tracy Mcgrady, Vince Carter, Carmelo Anthony, Jason Kidd, maybe even Chris Webber will make it to the Hall of Fame one day. That doesn't make the 2000's an ATG era.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
      PLS. take a look at their ROOKIE years... LOOK and TRY to read WELL.

those guys are same with MJ's ERA.

and this is not BOXING you are trying to say hakeem and clyde are old coz of

wear and tear. and they are ALL the same age with MJ, hakeem and barkley,

clyde is ahead of 1 year(try to read first). you are saying it is weak coz the

bulls got 6 out of 10 RINGS in that era. makes them weak but hell some of

them are all in 50 greatest players. when MJ won in 96/97/98, he is old by

then coz there are LOT of future to be greats didnt happen coz of MJ, like

penny and grant hill and others. and there are lots of weak you are saying like

Kobe and KG were drafted out of high school... lol

MAN take a look at the ROOKIES in 70's, 80's and 90's... half of 80's and 90's

have more stars than ever.
      I don't care if were talking about boxing or NBA. People age differently. Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter were completely shot to **** by their late 20's. Clyde Drexler had to retire in 1998 because he was constantly getting injured and wasn't the same player.

I'm not going to lie, I don't really understand much else from your post. I really hope english isn't your first language. I don't get why you're bringing up Hill and Hardaway. Everyone knows they had injuries and were never able to live up to their potential. Kobe and KG were very weak when they first got drafted. They ended up developing into great players, but their first few years in the league were a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
        He wouldn't have been as great as he was, he wasn't a facillitator as Magic was.
        Based on what?????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Based on what?????????????????
          Style and skillset.

Comment

Working...
          X