No announcement yet.

The Lounge Cycle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge Cycle

When we all join its for the cool conversations and such ,and as we grow as a part of the community,we make friends and elevate through the ranks,then that two year wall hits and most posters go to sht,some become trolls but most are like me get the scene fix every now and again.So this argument about how Nsb is shot or the lounge is shot is just crap from us older posters,truth is we all burned out on this site but megerly return like crack fiends who want one more hit.

This is my lounge, lets face it.

Comment

Originally posted by DZEKO View Post
      This is my lounge, lets face it.
      You can be my Capo Pb.

Comment

People are reading but are they believing.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          When we all join its for the cool conversations and such ,and as we grow as a part of the community,we make friends and elevate through the ranks,then that two year wall hits and most posters go to sht,some become trolls but most are like me get the scene fix every now and again.So this argument about how Nsb is shot or the lounge is shot is just crap from us older posters,truth is we all burned out on this site but megerly return like crack fiends who want one more hit.
          ^^ One of you 'regs' finally figured it out.

Abide and endure, Mark, abide and endure.

Comment

i dont know how people can "quit" boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              i dont know how people can "quit" boxingscene
              When it no longer fits into their daily lifestyle, I guess.

Or else, why quit it? It's a source of regular boxing news and exchanges of opinion/perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                When it no longer fits into their daily lifestyle, I guess.

Or else, why quit it? It's a source of regular boxing news and exchanges of opinion/perspective.
                Its the teens,grown ass men arguing with turds who have been watching boxing since dlh Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Its the teens,grown ass men arguing with turds who have been watching boxing since dlh Pacquiao.
                  Yeah, but everyone has a choice who they argue with. If debating with Check_hooks isn't at the very least entertaining to someone, they should talk to some other guys in there and pick some other discussions.

I don't get the 'NSB sucks, I'm leaving it' thing -- those people don't realize how funny they look admitting they're being ran out of a forum by these 'kids' or 'teens'. If they have so much to give the forum and crave so much for solid discussion and anlysis, they can start the threads they want to see and pick and choose their discussions. If all the 'quality' backs down, they're allowing the 'junk' to thrive and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                    Yeah, but everyone has a choice who they argue with. If debating with Check_hooks isn't at the very least entertaining to someone, they should talk to some other guys in there and pick some other discussions.

I don't get the 'NSB sucks, I'm leaving it' thing -- those people don't realize how funny they look admitting they're being ran out of a forum by these 'kids' or 'teens'. If they have so much to give the forum and crave so much for solid discussion and anlysis, they can start the threads they want to see and pick and choose their discussions. If all the 'quality' backs down, they're allowing the 'junk' to thrive and prosper.
                    The real fans operate in sub groups,nsb is a bunch of kids with gay obsessions over fighters,i follow everything not just pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X