Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "This is not my last fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like Mosley is the front runner. I'd like to see Martinez/Williams, Berto, or even JMM. Assuming Floyd is out of the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
      It sounds like Mosley is the front runner. I'd like to see Martinez/Williams, Berto, or even JMM. Assuming Floyd is out of the picture.
      I think Cotto is the front runner.

Top Rank BS as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

Top Rank BS as usual.
        I hope not. The "league" thing sucks. I don't want to rule out GBP fighters but they're definatly long shots.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

Top Rank BS as usual.
          I hope he's not, that'd suck.

I'm still hoping for the Mayweather and am thinking optimistically about it. One more warm up fight for Mayweather (because I can't see him stepping in the ring with Pacquioa after this long a lay-off) and then autumn 2011!! It's on...(hopefully)!!!

Comment

I'm hoping that it's either Marquez or a Cotto rematch. Other than that, he's got risky endeavors. Including Williams, Martinez, what have you.

Mayweather, most likely won't happen next.

Comment

Floyd is scared so it wont happen unless Manny agrees to 0 day OST, tie his left hand behind his back and wear a blindfold. Yes, I'm sure those new demands will come once Manny agrees to all the current ones.

I say fight Marquez and hang 'em up. He's got nothing else to prove. This is assuming he wins on Sat. If he loses, he should retire coz he can't be a boxer and a congressman at the same time so might as well focus his energy on politics.

Comment

Working...
              X