No announcement yet.

Does Texas just breed ignorance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
    Hispanics are cool with me, they actually have brians even if they are from Texas. They dont think like the white trash Texans that seem to crowd this website and your state.
    theres idiots everywhere but cmon now dont call out the whole state, were not all delusional and brain washed.im a fan of the sport before im the fan of a boxer, houston is a bad place to box if you want a fair deal.dudes get screwed and idiots "fans" dont respect the actual sport they worship the boxer its sad and sick but its true

Comment

Originally posted by FrankJack View Post
      I find it really ironic whenever someone goes on a rant about the ignorance of others....and manages to put his/her own ignorance and foolishness on clear display inside the same rant. Not trying to diss the topic creator, but that's pretty much what occurred within that first post.
      I wouldn't call it ignorance, I perfer to call it HATE!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankJack View Post
        I find it really ironic whenever someone goes on a rant about the ignorance of others....and manages to put his/her own ignorance and foolishness on clear display inside the same rant. Not trying to diss the topic creator, but that's pretty much what occurred within that first post.
        Co-sign.......

Comment

Originally posted by villa04 View Post
          theres idiots everywhere but cmon now dont call out the whole state, were not all delusional and brain washed.im a fan of the sport before im the fan of a boxer, houston is a bad place to box if you want a fair deal.dudes get screwed and idiots "fans" dont respect the actual sport they worship the boxer its sad and sick but its true
          Well I did learn from 713832281 that not completely eveyone from there are the dumbest population on the planet and it seems like I can put you with him too, but with all the other Texans on this website you can see why I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
            Well I did learn from 713832281 that not completely eveyone from there are in the dumbest population on the planet and it seems like I can put you with him too, but with all the other Texans on this website you can see why I made this thread.
            most definently, the ignorance is amazing by these houston panzys who dont respect the sport.

Comment

State full of people like George Bush

Comment

Originally posted by mindreader View Post
                State full of people like George Bush
                George Bush is the best example of what Texas is all about.

Comment

Working...
                X