No announcement yet.

Legalize MMA in Every State

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalize MMA in Every State

The UFC is continuing the push with legalizing the MMA in every state (especially NY), which has been an ongoing struggle.. Recently, (3/24/11) West Virginia became the 45th U.S. state to regulate the MMA! When do you think this battle will end and every state will accept the MMA?

I've thought about this for a while,and while I was against it at first,I do think that they should legalize this "sport" in every state.People should get the opportunity to see this garbage for themselves.

Truth is,MMGAY has already hit it's peak.The UFC relied on the likes of Chuck Liddell and Brock Lesnar to draw in the redneck demographic - and both of those suckers are down and out for the count.Who else do they have? Cain Velasquez? LMFAO.Real Mexicans will never support a big,dumb stupid wrestler like that.Unless he puts on a mask and starts flying around the cage,they will never appreciate his style of wrestling.

MMGAY is completely dead in Japan and doesn't have a hope in hell of recovering.The UFC continues to eat up all available competition in North America,and there simply isn't interest in the sport at grassroots level anywhere else.

When the average person watches this crap for the first time,this is all they will see:

In short: F^ck MMGAY and all those who support it!
    Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 03-30-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=114

MMA forum...

Comment

Working...
      X