No announcement yet.

They should televise Pac/Floyd negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should televise Pac/Floyd negotiations

Both sides claim the other does not want the fight. All the information I gathered one side definitely does not want the fight.

Pac/Floyd should meet and they should televise the negotiations. That way neither side can say the other does not want the fight.

Shut up.

That makes no sense.

Comment

Everytime they ask Floyd about a fight with PAC

Floyd: You look at Ali, my health come first. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with my family a healthy man. If Ali could trade all his money back for his health he would do it in a heartbeat. I'm a smart man, my health come first.

Floyd act as if he was a golfer or a soccer player trying to get in a fight with PAC .
      Last edited by ModernTalking; 02-07-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

They should...then all the fanboy trash will have something to beat off to while real fights are taking place.

Comment

the way this dirty ass sport is, they'd probably charge us $50 to watch it

Comment

I've seen enough of Bob Arum already. No need to have him talk on Manny's behalf some more

Comment

I'd watch it. I live in a retirement home.

Comment

Then the negotiations for the negotiating on television will fall apart so yeah....

Comment

No thanks, I'd rather not watch two egomaniacs posture, stutter, and agree to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Everytime they ask Floyd about a fight with PAC

Floyd: You look at Ali, my health come first. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with my family a healthy man. If Ali could trade all his money back for his health he would do it in a heartbeat. I'm a smart man, my health come first.

Floyd act as if he was a golfer or a soccer player trying to get in a fight with PAC .
                    hahaha your right

Comment

Working...
                    X