Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bully's just hatin now.

Comment

OFF TOPIC: Will Manny Pacquiao follow LeBron's path to show that he's stronger mentally than people gives him credit for?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Well first of all Wade is better that Pierce. Second of all KG was old and on the downslide, and was not a sidekick.
        Pippen was a sidekick.

How many people won rings on their own?

LeBron has a chance to get alot of rings and people are still hating on the kid i dont get it.

Comment

If Lebron really wanted to win right away then he should of went to Chicago. If he really wanted to win with Wade in Miami then he should not get the max... Now if he gets the max then I don't see them winning this year... Maybe next year but not this year. And, that is a MAYBE for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            KG was way past his prime and so was Allen

Regardless they are still 2 of the NBA's better players.

They didnt call them the big three for nothing. Celtics fans should be the LAST bunch to hate on Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Unlike posters on this site LeBron isnt worried about whos team it is he just wants to win.

Hell all the hate hes getting is making want to root to see him suceed.
              He proved alot of people wrong myself included. At one point in his career, he did care about what the fans and mainstream media thinks of him. He's proving me and all of those people wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                He proved alot of people wrong myself included. At one point in his career, he did care about what the fans and mainstream media thinks of him. He's proving me and all of those people wrong.
                Exactly he just put his middle finger up at every critic he has and said "**** you Im trying to win rings".

They want him to do unfair **** that no other star as had to do and thats win ALONE.

Kobe
                Shaq
                Jordan
                Bird
                Magic
                Zeke

NONE of those guys won alone. Yet LJ is suppose to? People are just pissed that they are all together. How do you defend that? None of the three can be guarded one on one.

Comment

Then on top of that why arent people making DWADE threads??

He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

Double standards in here.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Then on top of that why arent people making DWADE threads??

He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

Double standards in here.
                    Wade didn't and wouldn't have left his team moron.

Comment

You'll see if they make it to the finals the TS is gonna be all on their di** he's the biggest band waggoner on this mfka eeeeahhaeeeeeehaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X