Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas owner Jones doubled Clottey's Pay!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas owner Jones doubled Clottey's Pay!!

just read this from a website's news article.

Clottey was set to receive $1.5 million, his highest pay check to date in his career. According to Mendoza, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones doubled Clottey’s pay to $3 million because he was overjoyed by the number of spectators at the stadium.

He didnt do anything except hide, yet Jerry Jones doubled his base pay?!!

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
    just read this from a website's news article.

Clottey was set to receive $1.5 million, his highest pay check to date in his career. According to Mendoza, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones doubled Clottey’s pay to $3 million because he was overjoyed by the number of spectators at the stadium.

He didnt do anything except hide, yet Jerry Jones doubled his base pay?!!
    Clottey deserved more than $3m.@ least Jones showed he cared unlike Arum.Clottey had every right to defend himself and if you looked at Pacquiao's face after the fight,it told a story

Comment

Well Clottey deserved more than that pre fight anyways and my respect for Jerry just went to a whole new level if thats true. Thats some real ****. I think Clottey is just a nice dude and that came over well to Jerry when they met. Jerry was probably also blown away when he heard how much Pac had raped Clottey by in terms of money

Comment

No ****, HBO should better return my ppv....

Comment

with that being said, Im now having 2nd thoughts on if he truly deserved it pre fight and definitely post fight

Comment

THX GOD!

WARRRRRRRRRRRR JERRY JONES

CLOTTEY deserve that money.

He is in PRO BOXING for 15 years!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that, even if he didn't give his best performance on Saturday.

Comment

i'd stand there and let packy tee off on me for $50,000.

daddy needs a new car.

Comment

No wonder he fought like crap. He knew he was getting 3 Million dollars. Jerry sabotaged the fight man.

Comment

Jones did what Arum wouldn't do for his own fighter. Fuk Arum!

Comment

Working...
                    X