No announcement yet.

Nobody knows who Golovkin is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    I know what you meant. I was just poking fun at it.

True that neither those guys are superstars or house hold names
    So we are cool and the Wolf won't be paying me a visit.

Comment

People recognize GGG and he still makes 800k on HBO no ppv against the 147 Brook who was his biggest challange? 300k payed to see Canelo fighting some not so popular fellow even after all the vacating fuss.
      I officially don't recognize GGG from now on. -1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        I'm pretty sure Canelo is a household name in Latin America. On the other hand, I doubt Golovkin is a household name anywhere in the world.
        Not really with Canelo. He is a mexican superstar but most recognize him from the Floyd fight. I know a lot of ppl that don't know or don't follow him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
          So we are cool and the Wolf won't be paying me a visit.
          LOL, not at all. We cool

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            I was talking with a few Guatemalans today and they had no idea who he was. One even asked me if he was black.

Nobody in the real world knows who he is.
            guatemalans???? no wonder they never heard of him. nobody knows who canelo is either besides the mexicans that keep up with boxing. i was talking to this ups driver earlier, he's white and he has never heard of canelo. he thought canelo was a rapper or something.

Comment

Is Canelo more popular in Asian doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                People recognize GGG and he still makes 800k on HBO no ppv against the 147 Brook who was his biggest challange? 300k payed to see Canelo fighting some not so popular fellow even after all the vacating fuss.
                I officially don't recognize GGG from now on. -1 lol
                I don't know what time it was in Turkey but in the US that was an afternoon show, did very good numbers for that slot. Some 60% better than Showtimes highest rating of the year, Wilder in prime time. But I encourage you to get lost as promised many times, lame poster

Comment

Working...
                X