Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe-Lacy commented on.... by THE DUKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I legitimately feel bad for Lacy. Calzaghe ruined him and the fight should have been stopped after the 8th round, there was no reason for him to keep getting pounded on. He almost died from brain swelling for ****s sake.

Comment

You guys remember RAESAAD? Biggest Lacy nuthugger I ever saw. You'd think that he had rented out an apartment inside of Jeff's assh*le by reading his posts.

Comment

Lacy-Zags was a monumental ass whoopin'.

Hadn't seen too much of Zags till that point, and I kinda was drinking the Lacy kool-aid at the time.

Oh well. C'est la vie, bons bons, and all that good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Lacy got quite a bit of hype on this site. He was considered a "monster" who was gonna smoke Calzaghe in a few rounds. After Calzaghe destroyed him, people just wrote him off as being overrated. Genius.
          yeah he was written off as over rated because he was. Like I said he NEVER won an important fight before or after you ignorant drunk. Not that hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He almost died from brain swelling for ****s sake.
            Well that's the first time someone got brain swelling from slaps.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              You guys remember RAESAAD? Biggest Lacy nuthugger I ever saw. You'd think that he had rented out an apartment inside of Jeff's assh*le by reading his posts.
              Can't imagine he was worse than waza on Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Oh Shiet! RAESAAD and his Deputy Dewey Moustache.

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/z/t/L/1ztLK/scream-david-arquette-GC.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The worst part about it was that it wasn't even just the spazmongs on NSB that were hyping Lacy. Supposed expert boxing writers and pundits were tipping him to destroy Calzaghe and become the next superstar.

Now they'll tell you that it was us who hyped him. Typical Fat Yankery. I'd barely seen him fight and expected a comfortable Calzaghe decision. Didn't think it'd be that bad though.

Comment

Working...
                  X