Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J’Leon Love Suspended 6 Months, 10K Fine, Win Overturned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you fools were screaming that Chavez cheated when he used a diuretic, now you don´t say anything bad about Love?? Just cause Chavez is Mexican??

Comment

ha

ha

ha

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        I have a question about the suspension. Can he sign a contract right now for a fight to take place as soon as the suspension is up? I.e. get a fight right now, training as usual, and come November fight?

The/a suspension would be irrelevant if that's the case.
        He can fight the day the suspension is over, even if he signs to fight it beforehand. I'm sure the commission knew what they were doing. I wouldn't call the suspension irrelevant. It means he can't fight on the Mayweather-Alvarez undercard, which he very likely would have. Taking his last purse as a guide, this probably costs him an opportunity to make somewhere in the neighborhood of 100k that he'll never get back.

I view the fight as a win for Rosado (though Love wasn't proven enough to give him juch of a boost anyway), but for the commission to do so would be problematic unless they were going to make that automatic for all positive drug tests. Doing that would probably be good for the sport, but would also be confusing for fans, since it wouldn't really reflect reality for a guy to get a W after getting, say, knocked out in the first round.

I hope some of that fine goes to Rosado, since that's what would have happened if Love had missed weight.

I'm also not too pleased that a less connected, smaller name guy fighting to put food on the table got a fine 3x as severe percentage-wise for the same offense. Then again, I guess $300 isn't much of a deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
          Why does money keep letting his team get caught? Smh
          Do you mean Mayweather should work harder to conceal his team's illegal drug use?

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post
            while i agree that he cheated to make weight... You do know that a diuretic doesn't enhance performance... it's not a PED... it doesn't make you stronger... increase size... help you train harder... or even help you recover faster... and hydrochlorathiazide is actually a frickin blood pressure medication...
            One thing you can take from this though, is that Love is willing to take drugs. Also, I've seen some photo of him w/ gyno, which is basically "***** ****". Either he got it as a kid, which is possible, or he took some PEDs. Either way, pro athletes taking PEDs is NOT surprising, never has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Nine kids... how the hell do you have 9 kids!!!!!

The main problem with the world is that stupid people who bring nothing to society, breed like crazy, and has overrun the world with stupid people.....

And J'leon sucks and was overhyped to begin with.... I thought he lost to findley as well as rosado
              At 25 years old..beggars belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                They should have just given him an L. He lost the fight even while cheating
                this^^^^^^^^^^

no Love....**** dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                  Camp Mayweather is filled with low life Cheats first Bey & now this phaggot only a matter of time til Floyd tests positive

Supposedly, he has on more than one occasion but it has been covered up! (with large sums of money is what the rumors have been). Not that it has been proven in black n white

Comment

Working...
                  X