No announcement yet.

Francisco Pianeta's promoter says Pianeta is not fighting Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Is Haye-Wlad a big money fight anymore? I seriously doubt it. Are the UK fans so gullible?

He'd have to give a larger share to Haye than he has to give other contenders.

Vitali-Haye i'm ok with if Haye takes a substantial paycut (and if he wins he could get close to 50% in a rematch with either brother, or both).

Haye was probably the least interesting Klitschko fight ive seen in years. At least when they fight some bum i get to see some damage dealt.
    Who's there for Wlad to fight?
    Povetkin. Ok fight but Sasha gets destroyed like Adamek did by Vitali (possibly worse).
    Pulev. Best fight for Wlad outside Haye. Pulev is very good, but Wlad still jabs him to death.
    Fury. Fury gets exposed and humiliated.
    Price. Price gets KTFO.

Wlad promised to knock Haye out, to make him a pizza face, something he has yet to do. Vitali is retiring, no way he fights Haye.

Wlad-Haye is the fight to make, I bet if you ask around on this site, 90 percent will agree with me on that.

Comment

Maybe Haye could fight Price or Fury and earn a shot that way?

Beating Chisora certainly is not enough.

I'd pick Price to beat Haye. Haye can't fight against tall opponents.
      Haye beats Fury though because fury is so limited.

I seriously doubt 90% of this site would vote for Haye-Wlad rematch over Povetkin-Wlad.
      People hated the first fight and jump on any chance to mock Haye. He's only liked by a few UK posters.

Comment

Working...
      X