Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the next Great American heavyweight hope?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the next Great American heavyweight hope?

So after David Price and Tyson Fury fought this weekend, as usual my American buddies on this site had plenty to say about them, there was a lot of criticism of both these guys, The american posters sure seemed to notice a lot of flaws, and reasons why these guys were no good.

So, all I want to know from my good buddies in the USA, is who have you got coming through?

I just want to know so I can look at some tape and give my opinions on them. I did hear about this guy, Seth Mitchell who is supposed to be a real talent. I haven't seen his last fight, so I think ill go watch that, I'm really interested to see what's gotten you Americans so excited about him!

We don't have one. USA can't produce any decent HW's.

Comment

american heavyweights are past prime.

Comment

Ok, here's my live RBR of Seth Mitchell vs Jonathon Banks.

Mitchell looks a big strong dude, he's got a fearsome rep. Banks is most famous for being stopped by Adamek.

Here goes....

Mitchell definatley bigger, loading up a little. Got some defensive issues...... oh.......oh.......OH

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Ok, here's my live RBR of Seth Mitchell vs Jonathon Banks.

Mitchell looks a big strong dude, he's got a fearsome rep. Banks is most famous for being stopped by Adamek.

Here goes....

Mitchell definatley bigger, loading up a little. Got some defensive issues...... oh.......oh.......OH
          I literally laughed out loud when he got knocked out.

Comment

Go catch an NFL, NBA, or MLB game. That's where they are all at.

Comment

Sugar Ray Austin

Comment

The days of Great American HW fighters are done and gone. All we have now is Floyd to represent us but is so embarrassing for us because he's ducking an Asian midget. Say the Asian midget is a problem to his health and could cripple him for life.
                Last edited by ModernTalking; 12-03-2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Bye Bye Jennings is all we got.

Comment

I never considered Seth Mitchell a solid prospect, reminded me too much of Derrick Jefferson, hard punching but lacking skills.

I think the next prospects will be the guys turning pro, the olympians and the other heavyweights that didn't make the olympic team. If it was good enough for Tyson, it might be good enough for todays olympic alternatives.

Comment

Working...
                    X