Dana White Criticizes Nate Marquardt And Greg Jackson Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Criticizes Nate Marquardt And Greg Jackson Camp

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...g-jackson-camp

Dana White’s thoughts on Nate Marquardt, after a disspointing loss to Yushin Okami at UFC 122:

“He is a choker, he choked tonight.

Marquardt is such a talented guy, and what I’m seeing is stuff from the Greg Jackson camp, this camp continuously, when these guys fight, their corner is either telling them they’re ahead or they’re winning.

I mean, Nate Marquardt sat here tonight and said that he thought he won the fight. Where the [expletive] is his corner? You go into the last round and you’re getting outstruck by a wrestler, and you think you won the fight? And this is consistent with the Greg Jackson camp.”

I haven't seen Jackson do this before. Sure their fighters may take a more conservative approach to fighting, but I've never seen them do anything like telling a fighter they are ahead when they aren't.

Dana is just pissed because he had to try compete with Pac/Marg with this joke of a card, and failed.

If he actually thought the main event was going to be exciting, then he's an idiot.

Okami is never exciting. Okami can even make the most exciting fighters seem really boring when he fights them.

Comment

Working...
    X