No announcement yet.

Beginner Boxing Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also check out www.fitday.com

it is an excellent site and it is free. you can track, chart, and graph your nutrition and exercise very easily, and it makes any lacking needs perfectly clear. makes it very easy to make adjustments and have a truthful look at what you are doing and need to do.

You can also have a consultation with a nutritionist if you are evry serious. it isnt all that expensive.

sorry for the rapid posting
    Last edited by nedcmk1; 12-21-2007, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      kayo above me is totally right dude. breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day IMO. and ur other meals look like theres jus not enough in there. dont starve urself ur still young, throw in some real food in there and jus train hard, ur body will take u to where it needs to be.
      Originally posted by giantsbran1227 View Post
      No doubt guys. Ill add a few slices of meat to my lunch and Ill also put in some eggs during breakfast. Does taht sound good?
      Some eggs during breakfast aint going to add ****. Breakfast should be about 700-1000 calories. At 16, your body is a calorie burning machine. I would say you want about 3500 calories a day. You would do well to heed the following advice: It is always better to increase the amount you eat and increase the amount of exercise you do than it is to decrease the amount you eat (and increase or decrease the amount you work out). By loading up at breakfast, you add a bunch of fuel to your fire, then a snack or two before lunch, a healthy lunch, a snack or two before dinner, and then dinner (this should be your smallest meal of the day). If you have done a lot of strength training that day, you will want to keep your body anabolic while you sleep. to do this, i use to either freeze a cup of real yogurt (frozen yogurt!) or have cottage cheese mixed with some sort of (no sugar added/ organic) jelly. I was doing this 3 years ago, eating 3500 calories a day, working out a ton, and went from 185 to 152lbs, plus i had plenty of energy.

Oh yeah, drink lots of water. Eat your vegetables (vitamins and minerals and complex carbs/ fiber are just as important as calories and/or protein)
      Last edited by mrrupo; 12-21-2007, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks man. Im really just looking for a specific what to eat guide though. Like what to eat at big meals and wat to eat for snacks during the day. Can you be a little more specific.

Comment

My Diet Looks like This so Far-

Daily Amounts

Fat- 121 Grams
          Carbs- 258 Grams
          Protein- 147 Grams
          Calories- 2670 Grams

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsbran1227 View Post
            No doubt guys. Ill add a few slices of meat to my lunch and Ill also put in some eggs during breakfast. Does taht sound good?
            lol jesus christ. eat man ,most likely you wont go anywhere with boxing so just have fun. and rearrange your diet so it doesnt look like an ethiopians.

Comment

Im not like that. And i still dont understand how eating little food like I first had arranged is bad. i am getting in still like 80 grams of protein. And again man whether I become pro or dont go anywhere I am going to put the best effort i possibly can in. Im suprised on how people eat so many calories on this forum. I thought that in order to lower body fat and build on mussle mass you need to eat as much protein as possible with as few calories and fat as possible. Why is taht not true?

Comment

Well, as start the routine sounds great. But the shadow of one hour Boxing may be a bit unnecessary things. I hope you break it down to 1 or 2 minutes of the wheel has a short break in between. Completed in a period of time 5 or 6 people maximum. Be careful not to punch air "too hard, you can super-stretch as stretch injury to your shoulder or elbow.

Comment

Dont forget about veggies.

Comment

really need to sort out a meal plan for the week ahead.

Anyone got a website or something to help you with meal plans?

Comment

Working...
                    X