Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else sick of Rappers trying to be Wise guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else sick of Rappers trying to be Wise guys?

http://tinyurl.com/nz8pwn

Check the new Fabolous promo video for his album. Can't dudes find a new gimmick? Fab is biting Jay hard, and 2 years too late.

It's not as if Jay created this style of being a mob/mafia/hustler figure.

For me its all about the music. And Fab's last album was good to me so I'll definitely check out his future stuff.

Rap as a whole is overdone and played out, you can make that claim for a lot of stuff that's out.

Comment

the hustla stuff in general is played out, but some rappers still do the style good like Raekwon for example. i'll have to hear this fabolous project, hopefulley its fresh...

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I just feel like Fab is re creating an album that has been done. American Gangster.

Comment

you know...after watching that video again. that song is really good, but I agree, it seems hes trying to do what jay-z did in 2007.

I think Fab might might have a sick album coming though...but we'll see. i'm not totally convinced yet.

Comment

Yeah I didn't mean the concept. Just the song in that video...

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
                I just feel like Fab is re creating an album that has been done. American Gangster.
                You know how many albums could of been made that someone did already? We as humans are creative but we still tend to do the same things a t times

Comment

I like the song by the way, nice lyrics and beat.

Comment

i'm the only TRUE hustler around here...

let's be honest with ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X