Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
    Spitting it out haha. He had his teeth knocked out you goon!
    Yes it came out 4 times he spit it out 3 times. Old trick we used in the amateurs to try and get a breather

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Yes it came out 4 times he spit it out 3 times. Old trick we used in the amateurs to try and get a breather
      He had his front teeth knocked out you ****ing spastic he couldn't keep it in when he was being knocked around lol.

He. Had. His. Teeth. Knocked. Out.

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to watch but from the comments it sounds like it was a dope fight

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
          He had his front teeth knocked out you ****ing spastic he couldn't keep it in when he was being knocked around lol.

He. Had. His. Teeth. Knocked. Out.
          Wasup with all the corny name calling? Why you so in your feelings about this? Anyone with common sense knows he had his teeth knocked out because he didn't keep his mouthpiece in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
            Lol at all the bruvvas saying this was a robbery but ward kovalev was fair
            Lol at the ********* still hoping for a ward kov reversal

Comment

• Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
              Lol at all the bruvvas saying this was a robbery but ward kovalev was fair
              I'm this case both fighters were black so wtf are you talking about? Why you bringing race up anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                DG - "lets do a rematch"
                Floyd "my fighter is a LHW - Lets rematch at LHW"

Floyd - I got all the respect in the world for you James - you're a great fighter but my fighter won

So will DG get respect for taking it to a 'LHW' all night long? I doubt it.
                Don't make yourself look stupid that ain't what he said. Degale lost to a drained fighter lmao. Taking it to a LHW??? He nearly had a new face after Jack was done beating on him same way Porky beat him lol I think Jack knocked his teeth oh also and Degale was happy it was a draw he knew he lost. He ran the last 5 rounds.

Comment

• I'm sick.. I bet 400 on a Jack -Davis Parlay & was one point close to winning. Odds for a draw was like +2500 I believe. Whoever bet the draw woke up happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    I was all set to give the fight to DeGale until the 12th round KD. A draw is the right decision but it has to be demoralizing for both fighters. Seriously, the ref should have took a point for the mouthpiece. He threatened to disqualify him, DeGale did it again, and he gave him another warning.
                    Thats the only problem I have. The ref said he was going to do something and he didn't he let it happen twice afterwards. On top of that his corner lied to the ref when they said he had his mouthpiece in and went to pick it up after ref turned his back. It's not fair when Jack was putting on pressure the ref allows Degale a breather and to set his defense.

Comment

• Close fight but I thought Jack won.

I picked Chunky to win

Comment

Working...
                      X