Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Reacts To Floyd Mayweather: I'm Not Taking The Bait!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Even Floyd hating on Ward. Does Floyd remember his first fight with Castillo 65% of press had Castillo. Compubox stats had Castillo. What about Floyd maidana 1. Etc close fights could have went other way did Ward hate on him should have love for second best fighter to him for 10 years.

Floyd already said that's why he rematch those fighters

Comment

Floyd was just being honest.

Instead of complaining, Ward should man up and admit he lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        IBF, WBC, WBA light heavyweight champion Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) has hit back at retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., who recently had some choice words about the Olympic gold medal winner and his trainer Virgil Hunter.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I agree with Mayweather. Gonzalez fought two hard challenges last year and won both, including rising to a new division. Ward lost to Kovalev and everyone knows that. It's gonna haunt him until the rematch. I don't know about Virgil Hunter as a trainer, though. I do know that a guy doesn't have to be a great boxer to be a great trainer.

Comment

Real talk money is entitled to his own opinion. But I must say I never felt like Virgil hunter was a good trainer. He sound like a motivational speaker to me more than a trainer. He only give.advice when his fighter winning and he gives speeches when his fighter losing. As far as Ward Kovalev. Maybe it's just mayweather trying to set the stage for a badou jack ward fight. No matter cause Jack not gone beat Degale. Or maybe like many other people he just thought Ward didn't do.enough. I think the notion that you have to be a fighter to train fighters I disagree with. Why not taken it further . say you have to be a champion to train a champion

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
            "Floyd, I'm not taking the bait, but ......"

Took the bait, hook, line & sinker!!!
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
            I was thinking the same thing...he just responded in typical passive aggressive, moral high ground andre ward fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Floyd was never critical, he just said what anyone without bias can say, Ward did not win, and he wouldn't have Hunter in his corner.
              Ward did win....just like Wittaker won over your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Nonsense!

Fools like you want to generalise everyone, there are guys like Floyd that play that "blacks have to stick together" stuff but Ward has never been one of them. You trying to put him in that box says more about your view on anyone you think is black. Clown!!
                I think you need to retreat to your safe space. Ward: "Especially toward the ones who go through the same things you do" tell me what does that sound like to you? Considering what Mayweather said not too long ago about "racisim still existing in boxing" I think we both know what Ward was saying here. I put no one in a box but unlike you I can read between the lines. I dont THINK Ward is black I KNOW he is half black and feels disrespected cuz most except his blind ass fans (you) know he lost that fight. I am done with you, you are too quick to jump the gun and label people you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  Floyd already said that's why he rematch those fighters
                  Duva said if Kovalev won Ward wouldn't get a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                    Mayweather is right, Hunter is absolute ****......

Ward has a **** style that consists of headbutting and holding. Plus he lost to Kovalev.

Khan has not improved at all under clown hunter and has been
                    kod with him. I even thought Khan lost to Algieri...

Angulo was at his worst when being trained by that creepy
                    weirdo hunter.

Berto is a bum. How has creepy Virgil helped him??

After a quick google search it appears that Hunter also trained Mike dallas jr, Karim Mayfield and Chazz witherspoon (all bums)

Creepy Virgils gym is where boxers careers go to die....
                    Wow. Haha. That is not a good track record. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                      Mayweather is right, Hunter is absolute ****......

Ward has a **** style that consists of headbutting and holding. Plus he lost to Kovalev.

Khan has not improved at all under clown hunter and has been
                      kod with him. I even thought Khan lost to Algieri...

Angulo was at his worst when being trained by that creepy
                      weirdo hunter.

Berto is a bum. How has creepy Virgil helped him??

After a quick google search it appears that Hunter also trained Mike dallas jr, Karim Mayfield and Chazz witherspoon (all bums)

Creepy Virgils gym is where boxers careers go to die....
                      So now you guys agree with Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X