Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Destroys BJ Flores, Drops Him 4 Times For KO in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    224lbs

Haye will make Bellew move up.
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Even at 205 Bellew would have been smacked around by Haye. I never thought for a moment Haye could make 205 again let alone 200.

Am I alone in thinking this will be an epic mismatch and Bellew will be gone in sixty seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Carl 'The Worm' Froch robbed the American Dirrel in Nottingham you pointed out Beltran then mention steroids to mitigate the robbery - Eric Hunter beat Lee Selby even put him down and still got Robbed then you had Juiceua getting a lot of help from the ref despite Martin beating the count he was counted out.....Im just making it short but the nerve of you to mention Ricky Burns when he just robbed another who is not even American last week!!!....I am ashamed of you.
      You are a very ill person in the head aren't you?? There is one sad pathetic person behind your keyboard.

Martin???? are you crazy! He was down for 15 seconds. You can even follow the count with the on screen round count.

You're the only one who thinks Selby lost you complete weirdo.

Dirrell was an absolute joke when he fought Froch. Acted like a typical American coward. You can't win a fight by only coming alive in the last third of a fight after flopping around for most of it. Froch won.

Oh, and I agree that Beltran was robbed. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he's a typical American cheat does it?

Go back to bed with your poison you freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Are low blows legal in England now?
        LOL what a joke! protect yourself at all times boyo.

Comment

• Exactly.

Bellew is a massive over achieved.

He is a very average boxer, with an awful ****ish personality.

What you have to respect is that he gives no f##cks and has made a very nice career out of being an unlikable, boorish knuckle dragging moron.

Aesthetically he is on par with deontay wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            I don't doubt that for a moment. Even at 205 Bellew would have been smacked around by Haye. I never thought for a moment Haye could make 205 again let alone 200.

Am I alone in thinking this will be an epic mismatch and Bellew will be gone in sixty seconds.
            Could be. I don't think it pays for Bellew to be circumspect against Haye anyway he might as well go balls to the wall. If he allows Haye thinking time then I don't believe he will have any success at all.

I think it would be a fun fight whilst it lasted but sort of like how Haye/Enzo was years ago.

Comment

• Someone uploaded it to youtube...what was going on with that first knock down? It appears that Flores thought he got a low blow? So he completely turned his attention away from Bellow to tell the ref? Then he really got hammered. Bad mistake by a veteran. Never turn away!

Comment

• Bellew leaves the ring in a body bag if he steps up and fights Haye.

Comment

• he did not come to win, he was looking for a payday

Comment

• LOL BJ flores is such a a punk. Belliew clowned him haaaaarrrddd

Comment

Working...
                    X