Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs Claims David Haye is Dragging His Feet on Finalizing Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Briggs Claims David Haye is Dragging His Feet on Finalizing Fight

According to former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs, David Haye is dragging his feet on finalizing a deal that would see them fight in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahaha shannon briggs is the most entertaining boxer outside of the ring. Hes right though i think the top guys are legit afraid of him since hes looking like hes roided up and in the best shape of his career with a 6 pack and knocking guys out in his 40s. Lets go champ!

Comment

He's a high risk low reward fighter to face... IMO that's why people don't want to fight him. That being said, LETS GO CHAMP!!!

Comment

Man up, Haye!

Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!

Let's go Champ!
        Let's go Champ!

Comment

Comment

Comment

@mrdavidhaye aka Daisy Haye said if I fought on his undercard he would fight me next. klitschko_official said after he fought LePie ������ he would fight me next in NYC and fought someone else. #BeyonceWilder turned down $2,000,000.00 after he said when he won the title he would fight me. They say I'm dangerous. They soft on the inside. Like mini pies. This is why I run down on them & talk the most �� in boxing history. #BLACKBALLED DUE TO FEAR #LETSGOCHAMP #LETSGOCHAMP #LETSGOCHAMP

A photo posted by Shannon Briggs (@cannon_briggs) on

Comment

That gray beard totally works against Briggs cause. Haye should be embarrassed to ever consider fighting a gray beard 100 year old man.

Comment

Haye vs briggs

[QUOTE=BIGPOPPAPUMP;16953456]According to former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs, David Haye is dragging his feet on finalizing a deal that would see them fight in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More][/QUOTE SHANNON THE CANNON BRIGGS IS IN A HIGH RISK LOW REWARD SITUATION!!! HES GOT A GRAY BEARD BUT HES SUPER DANGEROUS 2 A FAULTY CHIN DAVID HAYE!!! SHANNON BRIGGS CAN STILL FIGHT & THE LAST THING DAVID HAYE WANTS IS TO MAYBE STRUGGLE OR LOOK BAD AGAINST "THE CANNON"

Comment

Dallas Cowboys need Briggs to go over and give them a pep talk "Let's go Champ! "

Comment

Working...
                    X