Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Wlad but I'm rooting for Fury on this one because he's ****ing hilarious.

"The Klit is gettin licked"

Wlads going to knock him out though.

Comment

Wlad , so he can establish his legacy even more and face wilder or joshua soon.

Comment

Klitschko, for a more selfish reason tbh

Klitschko is going to be 40 years old, he's starting to show signs of being on the slide, and I think Wilder puts him out to pasture (Wilder fight in September, Klitschko-Fury in October, Wilder-Povetkin in January/February 2016, and then Klitschko-Wilder May/June/July 2016)

We end up with a unified American heavyweight champion, who's still young enough to fight 3-4 times a year, and can actually travel, nationally and even internationally.

Comment

HW building some life so a shake up would be great.

Im excited!!

Comment

A Fury win would be a win for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Are you sure Wilder will get past Povetkin?
              Won't know until they actually fight, but I think Wilder boxes long and beats Povetkin pretty comfortably 8-4/late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Won't know until they actually fight, but I think Wilder boxes long and beats Povetkin pretty comfortably 8-4/late stoppage.
                Id be shocked if povetkin didnt chop him down like a tree but you never know. at least wilder can crack

Comment

i think Fury wins, ill be rooting for a good heavyweight fight, i dislike Fury but im still a fan

Comment

The Furious One

Nothing against the Klitschkos, in fact I admire both very much for their boxing skills and more importantly their character, but theyre boring to watch and Fury would inject life into boxing's most important division.

Comment

My man Fury of course. Been a fan since day one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X