No announcement yet.

Paulie better watch that mouth of his...almost gets KO'd by Porter AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Reported for misleading title and spamming the forums.

4 threads alone on the first page.
    Yet here you are posting in them. It's not my fault my threads have substance, why don't you indulge yourself in another Pacquiao circlejerk?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      That dude has been running his mouth about Porter possibly being on steroids, but he was dead silent when Porter and his father approached him on the subject. Paulie was as quiet as a church mouse....dude was emasculated...LOL

Hahahaha, Paulie's the alpha in this whole scene, dominating conversation (as always), but he's "quiet as a church mouse" to this pansy. This can only be the cause of boyhood insecurity.

Comment

Very delusional interpretation of that video. Sounds more like a general discussion about testing rather than a 'confrontation' of any sort. And Paulie didn't look remotely frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          Hahahaha, Paulie's the alpha in this whole scene, dominating conversation (as always), but he's "quiet as a church mouse" to this pansy. This can only be the cause of boyhood insecurity.
          Look at him sticking his ear right into Porter's mouth trying to get every last word he's saying. Paulie was super submissive and if you didn't see it I don't know what to tell you. Grab some glasses.

Comment

Yet here you are posting in them. It's not my fault my threads have substance, why don't you indulge yourself in another Pacquiao circlejerk?
            Your threads have no substance, nor form. People post in them because they dont mind weeding out the uneducated fools, "Kwame".

Comment

Has Paulie ever done random testing before any of his fights?

Comment

Look at him sticking his ear right into Porter's mouth trying to get every last word he's saying. Paulie was super submissive and if you didn't see it I don't know what to tell you. Grab some glasses.
                Children or uneducated adults only understand force. Sophisticated, educated adults understand that manipulation/persuasion comes via a variety of means, whether it be force, mutual understanding, or something subtler. You wont understand this, and it's likely that nobody from your distant lineage would also, so just sit there and be a joke.

Comment

I wouldnt say pm got owned,,,it looks like hes just explaining his side of the story but he wasnt shying away or anything,,,

Comment

Magic Man quiet because its not this one THREAD FAIL

Comment

Is Paulie still butthurt he got destroyed by a real man?

Comment

Working...
                      X