No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen fails random drug test--Out of UFC 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
    He used banned substances to wean himself off a banned substance.

GENIUS!
    LOL I know right? Ironic when that happens

Comment

they should just let them all juice so that fights would be more interesting other than laying around the mat.

Comment

Yeah, they should just do that in all sports so there's more home runs, hard tackles, touchdowns, KOs, TKOs and subs.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Yeah, they should just do that in all sports so there's more home runs, hard tackles, touchdowns, KOs, TKOs and subs.
          i know right.. i mean its not like these are people we are talking about, just dancing monkeys performing for our amusement. lets put all athletes in a position where they have to use steroids and ruin their health forever in order to be successful in their sport of choice.

im not the one who is going to die from liver cancer or heart disease, so why should i care? if these dudes grow breasts and become impotent thats hardly my problem either.

as long as i get to see more home runs, hard tackles, touchdowns, KOs, TKOs and subs **** everyone. except me of course, im a nice guy doe.
          Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-23-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

all that acne on his back in recent years, he looked like Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
              they should just let them all juice so that fights would be more interesting other than laying around the mat.
              why do MMA fans say this? "yeah fck it everyone else is cheating so let everyone cheat and don't test nobody" lol lets throw brass knuckles and bats in the cage while we're at it

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i know right.. i mean its not like these are people we are talking about, just dancing monkeys performing for our amusement. lets put all athletes in a position where they have to use steroids and ruin their health forever in order to be successful in their sport of choice.

im not the one who is going to die from liver cancer or heart disease, so why should i care? if these dudes grow breasts and become impotent thats hardly my problem either.

as long as i get to see more home runs, hard tackles, touchdowns, KOs, TKOs and subs **** everyone. except me of course, im a nice guy doe.
                HAHAHA nice.

Comment

Chael Sonnen has been juicin harder than Welch's for as long as I can remember. This seriously should not come as a surprise to anyone who follows MMA.

Comment

I heard he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I heard he retired.
                      Also heard Chael along with Dan Henderson failed these kind of tests?

Abuse with TRT/Steroids I dunno...

So much **** happens in the UFC lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X