No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios is a WAY tougher comback fight for Pac than Guerrero was for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He is to old. He gets a little loopy. Reading and comprehending isnt easy at his age anymore. he cant even trust a fart anymore.!
    the funny thing is that he contradicts himself. You just have to recall what he used to say about CWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      He is to old. He gets a little loopy. Reading and comprehending isnt easy at his age anymore. he cant even trust a fart anymore.!
      lmaoooo can't believe he's actually 60!!! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Does it really matter? Ellerbe said that he approved the Canelo fight with knowing full well that Canelo has all those weaknesses. That is all we need to know.

If Canelo was the real deal in being a risky fight, that fight would not have happened.
        Its matters because its point proven from what we where on about , you just dropped it like a hot spud and then say does it matter LOL , go back and follow the thread from post to post and its easy to see why it matters , I dont flow with out of context quotes like you do , I like to know what it was in response too , its changes everything from spin to truth .

Comment

You don't understand budd. Going by your explanations, I know much more about weight and training in my little pinky than you will ever know.

What Hatton can do to fighters at 140 division he had difficulty at 147. Hatton's style depended on him being able to man-handle his opponents and wear them down. Please re-read what I just wrote in bold and try to understand it. Once you do then you will see the light.
          He only fought one REAL time out of JWW and that was against Collazo where he weighed 159 , all his other fights including Floyd he weighed 152-153 , I dont know what he weighed fight night against Manny do you ?

All Hatton did is what Manny and Floyd have been doing for years , fighting without drying out , both can make 140 with the old school drying out methods that they all do , they just changed the game and started fighting at their natural weights , I told you that you will see the impact on all off boxing , its changing the sport because its science and fact based , not old wives tales based because thats the way it was always done , everybody is moving up now , its proven beneficial , you probably dont even see the movement in boxing .

This stuff goes over your head like a missile , even though the proof is in the numbers , you just dont want to see them or your too stupid to understand them , you just dont know enough from inside the sport , your really just a surface dweller , I suppose most fans are as opposed to being hands on in the sport , Im waiting for somebody other than a fanboy to say Im wrong .

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
            lmaoooo can't believe he's actually 60!!! hahaha
            holy shlt....:AOR::AOR:

Comment

the funny thing is that he contradicts himself. You just have to recall what he used to say about CWs.
              Thats called Alzheimer's. he dont know WTF hes talking about.

Comment

• Come on kids if you wanna play tag team bring something other than your cartoons LOL .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Come on kids if you wanna play tag team bring something other than your cartoons LOL .
                  WTF...We have a C**** alert. Dude wants to play tag team with kids....sick fuk! registered!

Comment

• LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOFO IS 60!!!!!

Calls emoticons ''cartoons''

aaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      He only fought one REAL time out of JWW and that was against Collazo where he weighed 159 , all his other fights including Floyd he weighed 152-153 , I dont know what he weighed fight night against Manny do you ?

All Hatton did is what Manny and Floyd have been doing for years , fighting without drying out , both can make 140 with the old school drying out methods that they all do , they just changed the game and started fighting at their natural weights , I told you that you will see the impact on all off boxing , its changing the sport because its science and fact based , not old wives tales based because thats the way it was always done , everybody is moving up now , its proven beneficial , you probably dont even see the movement in boxing .

This stuff goes over your head like a missile , even though the proof is in the numbers , you just dont want to see them or your too stupid to understand them , you just dont know enough from inside the sport , your really just a surface dweller , I suppose most fans are as opposed to being hands on in the sport , Im waiting for somebody other than a fanboy to say Im wrong .
                      I guess you didn't get what I said and you have not seen the light.

Hatton is NOT Manny and is NOT Floyd. Don't mix them up!

What Manny realizes on, he was able to continue to do so but not as successfully at 147. reason was that there were some aspects of his game which gave him the edge but not in other areas. Floyd, who is a little bigger, can do it as he fought fighters that (lack of) skill wise, couldn't take advantage of their size.

Again, Hatton does NOT fight like Manny nor does he fight like FLoyd. WW fighters are too big for Hatton to effectively do what he did at 140 much more consistently.
                      Last edited by ADP02; 10-14-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X