Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captured US soldier video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Yvonne Ridley was a British Journalist.

Said she sneaked into the country and was arrested.

Her account someething to the affect:

The Taleban soldiers would have give her proper nice food and gifts, whilst those guarding here would eat very little or poor food.

She would constantly spit at them thinking they were going to do something, but they didn't. I think they just laughed it off.

She was released, and ran back to the UK. Later became Muslim.

In all seriousness, The Taleban have been in Afghanistan for a long time. Other groups in Iraq (few in Afghanistan) have killed captured US Soldiers if negotiations are not conducted i think.

I dont think the Taleban have done that.

He will probably get released in return for Taleban prisoners or something similar.

Dont forget who this 'kid' is. He is a US Soldier who's job is to kill the Taleban. Since the US refuses to bound the Taleban by the "Geneva convention", they have no moral ground when accusing Taleban of being cold for putting him on video. Especially what with the US Track record.
    Last edited by Abstraction; 07-21-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

*Clenches Fist*

Let me make this as clear as possible.

They are heroes, I wish their family well, they don't know how I respect them. They have no clue about the level of praise I give them and the esteem I hold them in.........The Soldiers all around the UN table.

That includes the Brit, Jew and German Soldiers in addition to our US boys.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They're born, Then aspire to fight for us.

Let me tell you. Without them we might have ended up a Casualty.

I will kill for our soldiers and I would do whatever I can to free them

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          I really. Really, am incensed by this video.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I really. Really, am incensed by this video.
            That's the taliban that are making him say the things he's saying not himself.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
              That's the taliban that are making him say the things he's saying not himself.
              Yes Alza that's what pisses me off. How they made him conform.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I dislike the political grandstanding over this issue. Although I support the war in Afghanistan on humanitarian grounds I think it is completely disingenuous for Hillary Clinton to decry the kidnapping of a US soldier as "terrorism". Remember whose country you are in!

Sad for the kid but I can't see it ending well for him. But I can't help remembering the Royal Navy personnel who were kidnapped by Iranian special forces and paraded on camera and the reaction of some of the Americans on here to them denigrating themselves. I believe they were referred to as "*******"

Let's not start that.
                Every Nation takes a slightly hypocritical stance towards treatment of their people on correlation to how they treat other nations, but any cowardly piece of **** who would take someone hostage and behead them rather than kill them honourably on the battlefield's last meal should be their own genitals and intestines. This goes for people of any nationality, race or political stance.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Yes Alza that's what pisses me off. How they made him conform.
                  Yep mate they're a bunch of evil bastards

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I dislike the political grandstanding over this issue. Although I support the war in Afghanistan on humanitarian grounds I think it is completely disingenuous for Hillary Clinton to decry the kidnapping of a US soldier as "terrorism". Remember whose country you are in!

Sad for the kid but I can't see it ending well for him. But I can't help remembering the Royal Navy personnel who were kidnapped by Iranian special forces and paraded on camera and the reaction of some of the Americans on here to them denigrating themselves. I believe they were referred to as "*******"

Let's not start that.

You have absolutely no clue about geo-politics.

This is the most patently absurd statement you have ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                      Yeah Yvonne Ridley was a British Journalist.

Said she sneaked into the country and was arrested.

Her account someething to the affect:

The Taleban soldiers would have give her proper nice food and gifts, whilst those guarding here would eat very little or poor food.

She would constantly spit at them thinking they were going to do something, but they didn't. I think they just laughed it off.

She was released, and ran back to the UK. Later became Muslim.

In all seriousness, The Taleban have been in Afghanistan for a long time. Other groups in Iraq (few in Afghanistan) have killed captured US Soldiers if negotiations are not conducted i think.

I dont think the Taleban have done that.

He will probably get released in return for Taleban prisoners or something similar.

Squeal also has a point, dont forget who this 'kid' is. He is a US Soldier who's job is to kill the Taleban. Since the US refuses to bound the Taleban by the "Geneva convention", they have no moral ground when accusing Taleban of being cold for putting him on video. Especially what with the US Track record.
                      Of course because when I think of fair treatment to women the first thing that comes into my mind is the taliban....

That soldier is as good as dead unfortunately. I feel bad for those kids over there but I think it is somewhere that the U.S needs to be instead of Iraq which was a complete waste of lives, money and resources.

Comment

Working...
                      X