Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr: Golovkin is Missing The DNA, Has Nothing on My Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Just fight nelo first. I want that real bad. I want eubank to prove he's worthy.
    Because everyone pouts gggs opponents down foir one reason or another.

What has eubank done that would make him above crituscn as opponent?
    Imagine Eubank Snr negotiating with ODLH...

Honestly I just can't see this fight ever being made unless Eubank fights GGG first.

Personally I think both GGG and Canelo make easy work of Eubank.

If Liam Smith could make 160 then that would be an interesting fight for Eubank, and it would also give him a lot of credibility in the UK.

Comment

Eubank Sr, English, Controversy or whatever he calls himself these days is a complete twat. He would argue that black was white and actually manage to convince himself that it was really the case. Unfortunately for Jr he's a lock in with the genes and so he's completely ****ed - I mean it can't be easy to tell your dad to f** off. 24 fights, 1 opponent of note (and not that great at that) and he lost that. Yet, he's unbeatable from 160-175 and would wreck GGG. FFS. There's hyping a fight and talking absolute ****. Guess where In place him??!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

Honestly I just can't see this fight ever being made unless Eubank fights GGG first.

If Liam Smith could make 160 then that would be an interesting fight for Eubank, and it would also give him a lot of credibility in the UK.
        But nelo likes beating up on Brits. So eubank fits the bill. If nelo didn't want eubank I'd wonder why?

Comment

Eubank Sr has always been detached from reality.

Comment

Probably because Eubank cant make 155 lol.

Comment

Eubank seems to forget Steve Collins bashing him up twice.

Comment

Eubank Sr.'s quip about DNA should remind everybody that DNA does matter. These two are proof positive that stupidity is inherited!

Comment

They blew their chance the pair got sussed out for who they are (think they are much better at what they do than they are) the truth of their messing around trying to be the big shots became public .GGG. fought someone else they were out of the picture and then they come out with madness like this .

I have seen JR. live and rate him as far as we can GO but SR. is f.......g his career up and the problem is Jr. thinks his dad's the wise man! Already they are around £5 million down and I don't think SR. off his own back has a pot to piss in ....disturbing .

Comment

As deluded as it gets.WOW WOW WOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When GGG turns 105 Eubank Jr will get his pen out!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

Lmao!! For a fight with Canelo? Only if the fight is for 2020. DLH will end up in the ICU.

Comment

Working...
                      X