Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd took random tests in the mosley fight..pac on the other hand never did..to me that's enough proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      ^^ tha best
      Keep slurping on Floyds balls.....he'll tell you when to stop.

Comment

• I read the article. What has changed since the original allegations of Floyd's positive tests were first released back on May 20th?

Comment

• Man, now thinking back. Remember last time Mayweather streamed his training? He went on non fkin stop for HOURS...

Man, this is fkin sad. Im pretty sure if true, Floyd is not the only one. I wish football had a longer season like baseball and basketball so I didn't have to bother watching this POS corrupt sport. ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Keep slurping on Floyds balls.....he'll tell you when to stop.
            No reason to get MAD

Floyd p4p baby....he would never lose to a bum like bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I read the article. What has changed since the original allegations of Floyd's positive tests were first released back on May 20th?
              The author is with BWAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                a lot of bias

in the end if you really want to clean the sport up of PEDs then you cannot merely focus on just one entity when it's fairly dirty across the board

Hauser seems focused on one entity like he was when he went in on HBO and Greenberg
                sometimes you have to pick them apart one at a time..

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Man, now thinking back. Remember last time Mayweather streamed his training? He went on non fkin stop for HOURS...

Man, this is fkin sad. Im pretty sure if true, Floyd is not the only one. I wish football had a longer season like baseball and basketball so I didn't have to bother watching this POS corrupt sport. ****!
                  Yup, positive 3 times for steroids and who knows what kind of other PEDs he tested positive for.

This is sad, Floyd was the face of the sport until he got exposed as just another cheat.

Comment

• On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions
                    Yeah nice "revelations".

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      No you missed the point. The point is BOTH guys have put obstakles up because of their huge egos and this conversation will end if you cannot see that. Pac and Arum publically agreed which means if Mayweather would have accepted, the fight would be signed, just like if Pac would have accepted the no PPV deal that Mayweather offered, the fight would be signed but YOU CANNOT GET TWO PRIMA DONNA'S WITH HUGE EGOS TO GIVE IN TO EACH OTHER, PERIOD! Arum and Mayweather want to control the show and neither will concede. Simple as that.
                      I doubt egos have any reason to turn down the fight-financially it doesn't make as much as you think....just because they are the two biggest names doesn't mean that they make the most fighting each other.

Floyd can make millions without Manny and so on.Floyd has outsold Manny with common opponents (even 2 out of 3 of the Marquez/Manny fights). Both guys make more giving the opponent a small lump of cash.

In order for this fight to be financially better than fighting previous opponents,they would have to do around 3.8 million PPV-which is next to impossible as we live in an age of free streaming.Neither guy has come close to breaking the Floyd/Oscar fight in terms of PPV since that has happened...Why do you think that Arum hasn't given official PPV numbers for Manny's last few fights?

Business-wise, this fight doesn't make as much incentive as you would think compared to other fights that they can take.

Comment

Working...
                      X